PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

The product has good quality and it's easy to use (very detailed explanation inside). The method manages to remove secretions, microbes and allergens existing in the nasal cavities and promotes cleaning, fluidification and nasal decongestion. Although washing is indicated for people with nasal congestion, patients with respiratory allergies, such as rhinitis or sinusitis, can also enjoy the benefits. It should be part of everyone's daily routine.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Easy to use neti pot. Very good quality and the size is just right. It's really effective if you want clear your sinuses. I use it frequently in the morning. I feel like I can breathe better right after. Packaged really well when I received it. Good value for money.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really great neti pot! I use it for rinsing my nose in the mornings. I like the size of it and the health benefits it can give you. Would you like one too? Then I can really highly recommend this little one. Its pretty small but its okay. The package arrived nicely. Like that it doesnt have the scent of plastic and fits right up there in your nose. Jay!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This helps clear my sinuses since I have a deviated septum and narrow nasal passage as my ENT mentioned. I was having a hard time breathing, congestion, and terrible allergies. He recommended that I try one of these neti pots. It’s a very strange feeling when you first use it but you will get the hang of it after a few tries. I do feel it helps clear out my sinuses on days I use it. The only thing I don’t like is that throughout my day my nose drips water from using the neti pot. Somehow the water gets trapped inside my nose and drips later which is quite unpleasant. If you have issues as I do, using one of these will help if you have the time and patience to use one daily. Unfortunately, I don’t always have the time or patience lol.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The Himalayan Institute Eco Neti Pot is a great way to cleanse your sinuses and relieve congestion. Made from natural materials, it is safe for daily use and is gentle on the passages. The pot comes with a comfortable grip and an easy-to-use spout that makes it easy to control the flow of water.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I used to use the sinus irrigation bottles that you squeeze but it sometimes sent bubbles of air into my nose. I was nervous to try the neti pot but it was much easier to use and more comfortable. I used about half of the liquid for one side and then cleared my nose and did the other side. Filled to the top the neti pot takes the same amount of liquid as a squeeze bottle so you can use packet saline mixes designed for the bottles.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The Eco pot is plastic. It is a good design and easy to use. I bought it for my son as I was concerned he might break a ceramic one. I had one like this years ago and after much use it cracked along the seam. This one is holding up well so far. To my surprise it was a very pale mauve rather than white. The system is prompting me to talk about scent-- This product is completely unscented, but of decent quality.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Well almost not going to lie this is a replacement but I'm not a good morning person. Terribly clumsy and there is never enough counter space in the bathroom. I have broken a number of ceramic neti pots until I found this. And yes I did somehow manage to break one of these but it lasted for years and years. They are completely necessary during allergy season which is followed by cold season so year round really.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It’s a plastic pot. You have to buy the Neti salt separately. It’s good quality and has a nice feel. And about the size of your hand. You can use it for ages 4 and up. It’s effective. You can benefit by clearing your sinuses over a sink.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this neti-pot as I'm very prone to breaking things and this is made with some material not easily breakable when dropped.