PH

Posted on Jun 3, 2021
Excellent! Good fragrance, cleans well. Will buy again.

This was an impulse buy. I didn't need face was at the moment, but I bought it anyway because I'd never seen a licorice face wash. Now, if you're thinking black licorice candy, you'd be off a ways. This is more like licorice-inspired. It comes out of the tube as a liquid-gel and it only takes just a little bit to really cover your face and neck. Little abrasive bits in it to help exfoliate. It's been a couple hours and my skin feels good, maybe a little tighter. I'm very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Have used Himalaya face washes for awhile now and just discovered this one. A nice scent and a great face wash for men.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Smells great.. good quality,, try it ,, I’ll buy it again

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

very good face wash, loved the smell, I use it everyday in the morning and it gives a very good feeling for the face

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

usd a couple of times. I've am seeing better results on my oily skin in a matter of just two weeks.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product has a subtle fragrance, but cleans really well. Inexpensive but very effective. Will buy for my husband again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Comfortable size. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very gentle and smells good

Posted on Jun 18, 2022