PH

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Kids love it

I bought this for my Neighbor’s daughter on her birthday and she loves it. I want to share the products that I love so that’s why I chose this and the bubblegum is to die for lol. The bubble gum flavour reminds me of my childhood. The size is excellent, well packaging as always and excellent ingredients. Vegan and no animal testing are crucial things for my life style as well. Fluoride free is important for children as we know it’s toxic if your children keep swallow it every time they brush their teeth. I know it well cuz I did that too many times in my childhood. Luckily, I’m still alive to tell the story lmao Good quality and natural products are what I’m looking for these days for my family and loved ones. Keep up the good work and maybe create more different flavours in the future such as vanilla?

b5bfd332-ab2d-486a-a71d-eaaa6e2b44c7
e4fb3ff8-457b-439d-b303-65d485f51e45
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My kids loved it! It tastes good and the ingredients are very natural! The package attracts the kids to use it for washing their teeth

Posted on May 29, 2022

Hands down the best kids toothpaste in terms of ingredients (xylitol thats heals cavities rather than sorbitol) and herbs and extracts to flavor so n artificial flavoring or scent here. Even I really enjoy using this.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for my children after trying the adult toothpaste from this brand. My kids absolutely LOVE this toothpaste. Back today to buy more in so we don't run out ( we live in Australia). They LOVE the flavour

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Good toothpaste. Relatively large packaging and good price. I have been looking for a long time for mint toothpaste. My son loved it very much.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Big size, nice bubble gum taste, fine ingredients. Great toothpaste for kids. The only thing that I don't quite like about its package is that some amount of paste always remains in the cap. It might be because we keep it in vertical position, but anyway.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Over all good product, I purchased because it does not have flouride or sorbitol ehich is a huge bonus. It is a bit to foamy for us, but overall its a great toothpaste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My daughter liked the paste... she used it with joy... The quality is okay ☺️.. the texture of the paste is a thick creamy which makes it easier for my little girl to size it on her brush 😂...

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My kids love it. The taste is good, it feels netural. I recommend it