PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Great massage oil or for personal use.

I've been using this oil and also other products from the Heritage Store for more than 10 years now. No matter if you're giving or receiving a massage, this oil is wonderful and it's not slippery on the skin. It offers a good grip even for Deep Tissue Massage

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have very dry skin and I use oils with my body lotion - and I only use Heritage Store oils. I love this Egyptian oil, great ingredients and has a nice light smell.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Smells like medicine but not in a bad way. It’s kind of relaxing. I like to put a little bit to lock in the moisture after applying lotion.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I'm not sure why I bought this. The scent is strong but not bad. I mixed it with other essential oils like peppermint or eucalyptus oil. Sometimes I add it on my body lotion. It's moisturizing. I mostly use it at night. The packaging is good and it takes forever to use.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022
1,665

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

it feels like it takes the aches away from my joints and muscles. Order was dispatched quickly and was well packed.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good after shower oil, has a strong scent so not for people allergic to scents. Oily and dries up slowly.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Great for massage oil and the scent is good too.

Posted on May 7, 2020

I absolutely love it. The herbal aroma and it’s texture is therapeutic to my body. I definitely will recommend this to friends and family.❤️.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I am surprised this product has PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, which is a refined product of petroleum. Yes I guess I should have read the ingredients, but why call it Egyptian oil? I am disappointed Heritage store sells a product like this.