PH

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,141
3,429
Best for sustained energy

This product is the best! I first learned about this store while visiting Santa Fe, NM. I was having trouble with the altitude. That was almost 20 years ago and I have been a convert ever since. I love everything I have ever ordered from them. Works great. Not at all like caffeine and increases my ability to keep going without getting winded.

This is my favorite of the chlorophyl supplements. I took it because it was said to help lower cholesterol levels. I take it with citrus bergamot and policosanol and they brought my cholesterol level down within an acceptable range in all the categories, and lowered triglycerides to 54. I am happy to say it helped to get my doctor off my back about statins. It also helps to detox and there is no aftertaste or mess as with liquids. This is very easy to swallow and digest.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve always bought powdered chlorophyll before, but am really appreciating these small concentrated little pills as the powder can be messy and doesn’t taste great. These seem to pack a punch, great for detox and I feel better taking them. Will repurchase, wish the bigger bottle would come back into stock.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought this instead of the liquid just to have in case I didn’t get the chance to make my morning drink. I now prefer this just because it’s easier and doesn’t stain. This way I am sure to take it with my morning supplements. They are small gel tabs and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Through research on the internet, chloroxygen helps increase oxygen levels and I bought it to tr y it. After using it for a while, I feel it gives more energy and it helps us to breathe and have increased oxygen. Chloroxygen is pretty good for anyone who needs a boost in oxygen levels- especially middle-aged people like me. Goods carefully packed, beautiful packaging, fast delivery time. Good,.

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Although I take chlorella and spirulina which do contian chlorophyll I kind of wanted to try this supplement and I am loving it a lot. The softgel is pretty small and is easy to swallow for anybody

191d5d41-b9ac-495c-bf9e-f0194902936b
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

ChlorOxygen is great as a superfood. The quality of the gel cap ingredients are excellent for that boost of energy. I like that the product did not cramp my stomach or give me diarrhea. The ingredients did not leave any after taste and it seems as though it was designed specifically for middle aged adult.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I started my diet so far but I has a stomach and digestive issues but this product helps me to continue my diet lifestyle comfortably i like the size and the skin good for hair nice package and there is to many benefit and make the nail strong good quality good for age and health nice taste its fine to mix

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Truly believe this helps with my asthma. Helps me breathe. Always like this brand. It's good quality. Love that the ingredients help build red blood cells too.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
4,070

I love this high quality supplement specially on how it helps maintain my strength and how it healthily helps Build up the Red Blood Cells on my body.