PH

Based on 1,092 Ratings
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

No scent, organic which I like most easy to apply , doesn’t cause any sensitivity to me like itchiness to to my scalp , ease of mixing two colors to create nice hair color, no amonia , gives shiny effect on hair . Since my hair is bob style can use one box twice

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using Herbatint hair color for over 15 years. I love the product as it doesn't have ammonia smell. I used to buy from local retail shops. It's great that I found it on iHerb. The price was almost 30% less & I don't need to waste my time in travelling.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,464

Marwah
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I used to use Henna to dye my gray hair because I didn't like the smell of chemicals of regular hair colors. Yet, I was not happy with the results of the Henna most of the time. After reading all the reviews, I gave it try. It did dye my gray hair without any chemical smell and no skin irritation. I'm very happy with the results ss well.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,192

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have dry thick black hair. I was expecting my hair color to be dark brown after use, but it turns out dyed my hair to a slightly lighter shade only. Others didn't even notice I had my hair dyed. I guess my hair is too thick that I need the lightest shade to get my ideal color. But this is surprisingly gentle, it didn't cause irritation nor trigger my eczema. It has no weird smell. I found my hair a bit drying after rinsing the dye. But thanks to the super moisturizing conditioner, my hair hasn't been damaged a bit.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
1,372

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I took three of them for my aunties hair they like it allooot . It doesn’t have strong scent and it didn’t hurt or make the scalp sensitive

ea5bb5fb-c6f4-4db1-9a88-bd837355cdcd