PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love all herbatint colors but at the moment I'm obsessed with Mahogany chestnut. I find it chic, young but also mature. Just perfect for my age. This is 4th time, if not 5th time, that I am ordering Herbatint mahogany chestnut product. Highly recommend. I personally do not have any reactions like itchiness but I think is because I also buy the conditioner from miracle curls and also the conditioner for scalp treatments also from miracle curls. If you need more info, have a look at what I have bought for hair from miracle curls. Cheers.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
1,365

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Not my first time using herbatint but first using this shade. I’m satisfied. I love that it mixes into a gel that doesn’t drip or run down your face. You can apply then move about until it’s time to rinse. Has never damaged my hair or caused any irritation. Lasts a reasonable long time. I do take care to use gently shampoos & tepid water to not strip the color. I was surprised the color of the dye was light pink before developed, when I used the red shade it was a very rich deep color so I was expecting same, but the color it imparted was deep & vibrant. Good coverage. I’ll continue to buy this product. I hope iherb will keep it in stock indefinitely.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good colour even for naturally dark hair. I have shoulder-length hair and I do need the full bottle to cover all my hair. If you are having short hair, half of the bottle is sufficient. Cover up grey hairs well too!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

charming black color and easy to handle. no odour all is natural coloring. I shall continue to use it and also recommend to my friends.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Got this for my pregnant sister as it's Chemical Free and safe for her usage. Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Covers all grays, doesn't reek of ammonia, perfect color for Asian hair, love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!