PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product is phenomenal. I got rid of my kidney stones by consuming Stone Breaker along with consuming lots of water. I also gave this to my rescued dog, under a veterinarian's supervision, when he had crystals in his urine. It cleared up. Heb Pharm's products are of high quality. This is one of the companies that I have been using for years.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

i was having gallstone attacks daily with everything i ate. soon after starting stone breaker my attacks stopped and suddenly i could eat things i hadn't for months. i take it 3 x a day between meals and stay clear of alcohol or fatty foods still however being able to eat a real meal is a god send. i will need to keep this in my medicine cabinet. if you have gallstones and your at your wits end you really have nothing to lose..give this a go ! it could save you money and time spent at doctors and hospitals.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I only took this for 4 days and it flushed my kidneys out like nothing else had. Pain gone! So i gave the rest of the bottle to a family friend who has just been diagnosed with a 4cm stone in the bladder. He says it is making him feel a lot better as well.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Hi all! I read the reviews and decided to try this magic bottle! To be honest, I didn't expect such a quick result! Yesterday morning I drank only 15 drops per glass of water (the reaction of the body was so-so - weakness and strange sensations in the right hypochondrium ) in the evening I took 1 capsule of liver support with milk thistle! the next day, again 15 drops, and in the evening the gallbladder was cleared - as it turned out, flakes look like this! such lightness was immediately felt! I will continue the cleansing! Health and Good Luck Everyone!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Due to pain in my sides, I suspected I might have kidney stones. I bought this product in case. I followed the dosage until the bottle was empty. The pain I had has now gone. I can't be sure if it was this stone breaker, as I also took a kidney tonic, and a lemon supplement, but I'm happy to feel much better now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

So far so good, bought it for my husband as he is afraid that too much C vitamin might cause kidney stones so this was for precaution. He's been using it for a week now, seems like there are no side effects, not heavy on the stomach. Packaging was impeccable, small bottle very well wrapped and secured, it also arrived before die date which was amazing. All in all good so far! Blessings

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I noticed I took this 3 times a day and it started feeling like I was getting a UTI which I then realized it was from this herb. So I backed off a bit and just do it once a day now. It was really just because I had some pain around the gallbladder and kidneys and I was worried about stones. i feel like this is actually helping with that

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This Stone breaker has Hydrangea root - which It contains a compound called halofuginone, research showed it slowed progression of the disease without suppressing normal immune system functioning. But halofuginone could potentially be used to address any autoimmune or inflammatory disease related to toxic vaccinations. I have this ready - in case Forced To Take An Unwanted And Potentially Dangerous Vaccination. It is also good to get rid of kidney stones - as my husband suffers from that .

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

If the picture doesn't scare you nothing will. What the doctor's couldn't get out with Lithotripsy, Stone Breaker did! Even the radiologist sounded surprised that this stone was gone in his follow-up CT scan. My husband has had stones all of his life and Stonebreaker not only stops the pain but gets rid of the stones, even bigger ones. You have to take it faithfully.

16ab7956-d8de-4a08-b4b2-cbf306c2f08b
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I mixed this with apple juice, raw apple cider vinegar and the stones didn't stand a chance. After I started taking this, I had almost no pain ever again.