PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

a great supplement for me to use. I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. In my 60's and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis a few only as needed... I have CFS and FM and General Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

f4c78376-a5ff-421d-a92e-d67943a15090
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

been using on my 6 year old and it worked - stopped the cold on its tracks. using on my 2.5 year old and it seems to be working also. with my 6 year old i put in water, with my 2.5 year old i put in juice - they both take it with no issues.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Ive been using this for years since I lived near Williams. I use it if I feel like Im coming down with something and when I have been around anyone who tests positive for Covid. Its well named, I use it when my immune system a boost. Im grateful that I can get it sent to me now that I live in another state.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Very reasonable cost for such great quality and simple ingredients. Great health benefits. And long shel life. Enough servings per bottle. Love to have at hand when need to supplement my body with additional healthy boost.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Heb pharm has great products. I like to take as many liquids as I can because they get throughout your body quicker. Take it anytime I feel like I may be coming down with something.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Loving this product, whenever the family started to get the flu or sore throat, this fight the virus and we started to feel better and it stops from becoming a full blown flu. I restock and restock again. Fast shipping as well from iherb !

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use many Herb Pharm products and love their high quality, specific blends. This one is no exception. I normally have excellent immunity (my last mild cold was over three years ago) but recently had a high fever, sore throat and back pain (thought it may have been covid exposure) but within four hours of taking this PLUS the Herb Pharm Virattack all symptoms were gone except for some residual tiredness the next morning. I am astounded and think these blends definitely helped. Symptoms like this would previously result in a cold but the symptoms literally came and went in hours (I also returned a negative RAT the following morning).

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Must have at all houses, special where is the kids.With first symptoms of flu really work excellent. 2 days and you are ok.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great product, my family loves it, we will order again.