PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very pleased with these. I’ve gone through several tins of Earl Grey Imperial but wanted individually packed. The aroma of these is heavenly when opening the box! I have to say Imperial has stronger bergamot but these are pretty decent, not to mention organic! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

0a6f4071-da73-4371-93f6-3fa9d88b1350
52343e7a-7afd-408b-bfcf-ff9ed86b4744
d15357a6-9aec-4914-98ab-c73ead7d3200

This quality tea blend has a lot of taste packed into the small size of each teabag, while there are a lot of individual single servings in each package for a great price. We frequently use this black tea in the morning because it packs a caffeine punch and we get the benefit of antioxidants from the ingredients. I had never tried this brand before, but I will certainly be ordering it from iHerb again in the future.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Harney and Sons are known for quality tea, and this one is one I give as a gift and use daily! The taste of a "London Fog" made with this tea is wonderful. I use this package for travel or gifts since the size is small and easy to travel with. The caffeine is not too strong and the serving size for one bag is 8oz up to 12oz depending on how strong you like it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I had the tin packed Earl Grey so I think I will go for the bulk package this time; however the flavour is some how different; not as strong and flavourful, but still good. I’m just a bit surprised about the difference, but still think this is good tea. Recommend.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

The scent and taste of it are great. When I poured water into it in my office pantry, my colleagues all came over to ask me what the brand was !

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I bought this for my husband and he likes it so much that he drinks one cup each afternoon instead of traditional black tea. Great quality, great taste!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is a very nice tea. The bergamot isn't overly strong and it isn't astringent. It's very nice with milk and honey.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I ordered this because of the brand's non-organic version that I have tried. Good quality and strong scent of Bergamot, though I still prefer the non-organic one.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

He was all smiles when I bought him this for big box for Father's Day! It's a high quality, terrific tasting Earl Grey. Organic too!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This taste amazing. Great value for money too. clean and high quality I trust this brand too from other. Doesnt turn into a dark color after pouring boiling water, hence no dyes added unlike many other teas.