PH

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Good

I use it around my nose when it gets dry and flaky and on my lips as a lip balm - it doesn't dry them out so so far I'm happy with it. Sometimes I get little sores in the corners of my mouth but that aren't cold sores. I've applied this to it once and it took care of the dryness. I like it, but haven't used it on an actual cold sore yet. Will update when necessary.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

1 Product was received in a good packaging 2 the manufacturer needs to know that such products needs a mini lip brush. 3 otherwise, it is much better to make it, a lip stick. 4 the product is just ok, althought I didn't like its smell. 5 if you are working in the office, or studying, or writing or doing any paper work, don't apply the product using your fingers, unless you wash your fingers carefully, before going back to the other tasks. 6 this product will be enough for two years, even if you use it on daily basis.

3e24b108-9d36-4b2d-9b9f-53534de0b845
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

used a medical ointment for the first stage of a cold sore and used this salve to heal the sore, in two days was as good as new

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Clean ingredients, love it but it's absorbed quickly so you need to apply it several times. And remember, If you have a cold sore don't let your lips get dry ( to get rid of it in a short time).

AmURLn
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I think this is working for the dry patch on my lip. It doesn’t give me a burning sensation when I apply it on my peeled dry patch which is good

Posted on May 5, 2021

Effective, all natural ointment, pleasant texture and very mild natural scent. Excellent composition: Yarrow, Myrrh, St. John's Wort etc. Yarrow extract may help reduce redness, soothe skin irritation and enhances rejuvenation. Myrrh has natural anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti -ungal properties. St. John's Wort has pain-relieving and skin soothing properties, also contains tannins—similar compounds to those found in tea. /Tannins are natural antioxidants that may give skin a boost, and are responsible for free-radical neutralization, promote anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-microbial, skin healing properties./

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

wow, the feeling and smell are so refreshing. I just received it and tried it once on chapped lips and it felt very soothing. I didn't yet use it for cold sores, I got it to have it handy when I experience them, I will update my review once I use it for cold sores. Update... I had a cold sore last week, which usually grows big and stays for at least 2 weeks, but this time after using this amazing product the cold sore didn't grow so large as usual, and it started to dry out just 2 days after it appeared, now it is almost over (only 5 days from when it appeared). to be honest I also tried to reduce my intake of arginine-rich foods (especially nuts) but I think that this product is wonderful.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This helped my husband to keep cold sore moist during healing.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Love this stuff I use it on other cuts and it heals them up fast.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

I just received this product . My lips were dry while unpacking the nicely packed box from iHerb, so I used it as a lip balm. Felt good,and the tin is so neat colored. Always good good to shop with iHerb. So glad a friend introduced me to iHerb a few years ago.