PH

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

These are great on the go wipes. I use them on my face, underarms, hands, you name it... The packaging is cute, and the wipe's moisture has lasted. The scent is gentle, and the ingredients are clean. If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Started using these to clean my toddlers eczema on his face. It’s gentle and effective, really nice quality, it smells nice and the package opens and reseals easily

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

These not only have great ingredients but they also smell amazing!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Excellent smooth and no chemicals

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

nicccce

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

We’ve been using these for about 2 years on our little ones- great for cleaning faces/bodies when it’s cold and dry out, great for diaper rash. This was my first time getting them from this site. Great price and product continues to be great.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good wipes for the care of the delicate skin of babies, besides environmentally friendly. Do not irritate the skin and do not cause itching. I recommend.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used a baby detergent with the same scent as this one, and I liked the scent so much that I bought a sheet, but the scent was weak and unfortunate. I use it, but it's not too big, not too small, it's just the right size. The package is healed with a cute pattern.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very nice and easy to use, the size is very, very suitable, and the quality is great. As for the ingredients, I do not know, and using them is very easy. The packaging is nice in shape from the outside