PH

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love the entire Smoothing Castor Oil Collection. This conditioner provides superior moisturization. Makes my hair easy to comb. Works wonders on my gray hair. I am very pleased with the products even though they have fragrance. While I am not a fan of fragranced products, the scent is not overwhelming at all.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A very hydrating, soothing conditioner, especially for low porosity hair. Because of the protein content, I try to avoid the scalp with this conditioner although I can add some to the roots of my hair. I've tried many of the giovanni conditioners and this one is definitely more smoothing yet less "heavy" than the Smooth as silk conditioner. It has never irritated my scalp or caused buildup on the scalp despite the heavy amounts of oil and the proteins in this conditioner. It's higher quality, has higher quality ingredients and with the bit of protein it contains is a great conditioner to use once every two weeks according to a capillary schedule. I'd appreciate a thumbs up on this review if you found any of this helpful!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The shipping was fast and great package,After couple of time use, I feel the quality and the benefits on my hair and scalp as its moisturize and composition as I like it. the scent and size much better and I believe its for all age and sensitive hair scalp could work as well.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Improved hair and scalp with first use. Moisturized and added shine while keeping long, color-treated Blonde, wavy/curly hair bouncy and soft. Delicate scent, not strong. This one's a keeper for me and family.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Wow. This conditioner leaves your hair soft, silky and smooth when used with the matching shampoo!

5d784fc5-208b-4070-a16c-869e69de0f0d

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Ok not really loving this conditioner. Compared to another Giovanni conditioner I am using, this doesn’t make my hair feel as smooth or moisturised. After washing it off hair kinda still tangles. Not gonna get this anymore.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The BEST castor oil based shampoo that I've tried, used it on overly processed damaged hair and its helped a lot

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

wonderful make my hair like silk. love it and strongly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

trying this new product, more expensive than other giovanni conditioner, but worth trying