PH

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is ky first time buying from this brand I tried SeaSnax which is also good you will finish it super fast and wish you bought more the quality is good ingredients very healthy the taste is like a bit fishy but tasty in a good way you can use it in everything and the size is good I love the clean packaging and it's a good snack instead of unhealthy chips even though I love chips but this is also so good you can eat it as it is or as a topping or added to soup or in roll whatever you like it's beneficial I think low calories good for diets and the amount of serving is good

33f5617e-a8cd-4b81-9a8f-3dcdd237308c
3e235cbd-8949-4a94-b791-d72f383f4ea5
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the seaweed snack we buy all the time for the family to snack on . Great for kids school lunches, easy to throw in the bag to take anywhere, low calorie treat that is super healthy as well. This is the best tasting seaweed we have tried and a family favourite. Can highly recommend this brand for taste and quality.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I have tried many brands of seaweed snacks over the years and I usually buy them when I want to try "healthy snacking" but don't stick with them for long. I bought these expecting to abandon them after a few servings, but something about these are different...they are addicting. I don't know what it is, but these are just so dang good. Just the right amount of salt, crispness, and the "ocean-y" aftertaste is goes away pretty quickly. I knew something was superior about these seaweed snacks when I was eating kettle chips and felt unsatisfied because I wanted these seaweed snacks instead. I'm going to buy more!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Each package has 5 pieces of seaweed. Good for 1 person only and not really enough to share. It's convenient to take with you or give the kids to take to school, but it is oily and messy to eat. I wouldn't mind buying an bulk for a cheaper price as it really is expensive.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

These are one my favorite snacks! Simple ingredients and great taste. The portion size is perfect. I reach for these when I am craving chips…I mean it’s still not the same but I it’s give me the crunch that I need.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My go-to snack with rice. The amount per package has certainly decreased while the price has been maintained, but that's on the gimMe, not iherb.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very rare to find seaweed with pure olive oil or avocado oil here. Usually it’s mixed with corn oil which I don’t like. Glad that I found this at iherb!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a revelation for me. Very quality, tasty and it's very good for iron in blood. I eat this with sandwiches and pasta, and this is good product for me because it's gluten free.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I’m used to buy Korean Gim! This is the first time I have tried it, and it’s so yummy. Recommend and definitely will buy it again