PH

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These tasted absolutely fantastic! I was happy to eat them every morning for breakfast. The chocolate taste was great and not too overwhelming or sweet. My only complaint was that the seam on the side of the bag ripped when I opened it for the first time, so I had to put it in A Ziploc bag to keep it fresh.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Gluten free, affordable, churchy chocolate snack. We must eat a gluten free diet. There are so many products out there now to choose from but many are outside of the budget, I like to stick with real whole foods but I also want to let my family experience the usual stuff from time to time. So why not good old fashion Cheerios, but not so old because now it is available in CHOCOLATE. I was so happy to see all the new Cheerio flavors. We do not eat these for breakfast but as a snack here and there, mixed into trail mix, great for a sweet treat in school lunches, or after dinner for dessert. Cheerios is a trusted brand in the USA, something I grew up eating ( but we only had the plain kind back then)

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My son really likes these cocoa Cheerios. He wasn’t much of a cold cereal fan until he tried these and now it’s one of his favorite breakfast foods. I like that it has half the added sugar of the other leading chocolate ring cereal and has decent amounts of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals. I always enjoyed original Cheerios but the cocoa, along with the apple and berry flavors, are a great addition to the line up. The box label is correct, this is a large box. Really happy iHerb sells these and the other Cheerios flavors.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I think i found the one! I really love this cereal! I love that it’s flavored in chocolate and the fact that it’s gluten free! My little sister loves it too! Thank you

383dae19-6e7b-4255-b9c2-ae93812e2b65
Posted on May 21, 2022

The only bad this I have to say about these is that the chocolate coating tends to dissolve pretty quickly into the milk. But other than that they're great! Taste very good, high quality, healthy ingredients, enriched with vitamins, whole grain, gluten free, what else can you ask for? Good value for money,

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I wanted to reorder but it was sold out… Hoping that it will come back in stock. Much sweeter than the plain Cheerios but not overly sugary. Love the chocolate flavor for a small mid-day snack.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Love this! Enough chocolate taste without being too sweet. Relatively healthy compared to other cold breakfast cereals. Only negative: price has increased way too much - not going to buy on regular basis any more.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’m a chocoholic and when I saw chocolate cheerios I had to try it. It definitely satisfies my chocolate cravings plus what’s not to love about Cheerios! Thanks IHerb for offering this product at a great price.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I never before had GF Chocolate Cheerios, and they're delicious! Wonderful taste, healthful ingredients, big size box... I highly recommend this product, especially if they're Chocolate fans!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Delicious chocolate cereal! It tastes similar to other chocolate cereals, but is different enough to notice the difference. The texture is the same as other Cheerios, which is crunchy and great! I love Cheerios, so it's always great to see them available in Japan at an affordable price!