PH

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Comes in quite a big pack of it. It’s very crispy and light, strong taste and fragrance of honey with cute shapes. It’s a bit sweet for me to eat it alone like this, but I love to pair it with smoothie bowl! Add on top of granola to make my breakfast more textured and interesting!

5d481c84-7216-4f11-a70c-a6b328c3a2f4
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

So thankful to have a cereal ordered online that wasn't at all stale when it arrived, and actually tasted fresh. It is gluten-free but tastes exactly like the original. It is sweet but not too sweet. It definitely brings back memories of childhood, and the recipes on the back are interesting too. It's great that I can get it shipped to Japan where I live now.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My granddaughter is autistic and was just diagnosed with celiac as well. This cereal is not really available in the supermarkets where we live, and if they are, they are at least three times the price the iHerb charges. My granddaughter loves eating this for breakfast and sometimes for dinner as well. This has made life so much easier for my daughter and her husband in an already stressful situation. I will always be happy to buy these through iHerb to help them out.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I think you can guess it, but the reason to eat this is 100% for the flavor, which is amazing. Nutritionally it is basically cookies. So it's okay as a treat from time to time, but eating this daily for breakfast (esp as an adult) is not good for your health.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

cb606e13-312b-45b0-bdd9-be4956112652
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I always buy products in packages with bees written on them. This is also a good word of mouth, so I was looking forward to it. It's crispy and delicious.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My family loves cereal but it is hard to get what they like here in Japan. The variety that iHerb has has been great. Hope they get more. Right now this is my kids' favorite. Great cereal with a touch of sweetness.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This stuff tastes great! I eat it for breakfast all the time. The size of the box is good for just one person and will last a while.