PH

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
One of our family's favorite cheerios.

Tastes great, my 3yo son loves it for brealfast. He likes to pick the "crunch" or the oat bits. I find it helps his digestive system a litle bit.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I was surprised by the size of the box. It was a good value for the price. Tasted like classic Cheerios, but I appreciated the extra oat clusters and variety. Delivery was fast and everything arrived in good shape. Would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I recommend eating this for breakfast for better body composition the benefit I get is lower cholesterol and the serving size is great

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Definitely my favourite cheerios. It’s not just cheerios it’s also granola clusters and branflakes.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Honey nut is my favorite taste of this cereals. Delicious and good for fast everyday breakfast.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

SOOO good...it is easy to eat as a snack or for breakfast.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love Honey Nut Cheerios, and was really excited to try this new flavor. Love it just as much as the original!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Very good quality and good taste too love this product

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

So happy to try this new kind of cereal. It’s a delicious blend of granola and Cheerios.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Really nice version of Cheerios. I like the variety of textures and the "crunch" lasts longer in milk.