PH

4.6
Chloe-M-NY
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Excellent probiotic!

My husband and I both really love Garden of Life. We have been taking their supplements since 2004 which is also the year that my husband got the book Patient Heal Thyself by Jordan Rubin (he's also founder of Garden of Life). He brought home a free copy from the health food store, LifeThyme Market. This probiotic is great. It has homeostatic soil organisms .

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been taking this probiotic since 2015 and it has helped my gut issues a lot. it can take a month or 2 before you start seeing the results, but this is with any supplement. but it helped fix my Gut balance and my bowel movements became more regular

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Jordon rubin who produced this product mentions in his book that it has lactoferrin which is helpful for getting iron where it needs to go. It also has good amount of iron per cap. Good for my gut and good for iron absorption.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

amazing, fantastic, most awesome stuff for gut problems, just sorts it out in no time !!!! and getting rid of viruses and bugs if taken at first onset with 3 or 4 caplets and vitamin C always works well with it for colds etc

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is my go to Probiotic for gut health. I have been using this for a few years and have no issues with my gut.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I take this every morning and I am grateful to be able to able to take it. I have grown up with gut issues and they are slowly getting better.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,070

It has been so perfect in improving the health of my digestive system, the taste is good and the quality of the supplement is excellent as usual !

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have not found any other probiotic that works like these. I usually order the Primal Defense Ultra but it is pricey on I-herb. Found a better price on Amazon.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Garden of Life products work. They have evolved over time, but this Primal Defense, one of their first products continues to work for me. I’ve tried others, this remains the best, so I continue to use this product.