PH

4.7
Based on 2,639 Ratings
2,125
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I found this product to be really great quality because the potency of the ingredients make me feel so good. Taking this daily has had positive effects for me and I’m excited to see what the long term benefits will be. It’s easy to take, no taste even when I put it in my smoothie. Beautiful packaging too and a decent size.

472fe3fa-9422-43bc-8efd-f9130804c356
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,450

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I was looking to switch out my old vegan daily multivitamin for something a little higher quality and this fit the bill for me. I like the forms of B12 and vitamin D that are in it. It's a pretty big pill but not too bad, no weird flavor and it's easy on my stomach.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

For those who doesn't like swallowing big pills, this might not be it for you. I don't have a preference so I'm good with this product. I take this supplement daily due to its natural ingredients. There is a little of taste if the supplement touches your tongue but it doesn't last long as soon as you swallow it.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I like the Women's Once Daily, because it has the methyl B12 and the folate, rather than the other kinds of these. It has organic ingredients. I noticed that the potency is slightly less than they used to be, that I'm not happy about. It is easy on the stomach, no aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I feel so much better since starting this high quality daily multivitamin! At my age, I have a lot of health issues and take a lot of supplements. The ingredients and their potency are high enough where I can cut down on the amount I supplements I take. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

KIND Organics good,Ingredients are safe,One capsule a day is very convenient. It is recommended to take it with meals to promote women's energy, metabolism, blood and heart health, and make skin and nails radiant. The product does not contain plant lubricant magnesium stearate, artificial colors or preservatives. It is a brown light-proof glass bottle. The tablets are not large, easy to swallow, and tasteless. Vitamins are a must-eat health care product every day, because there are not enough vegetables and fruits consumed every day, and vitamins need to be supplemented.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a great food baased multi, with reasonable percentages of vitamins. Most are listed as just over 100% or just over of the RDA, Some multis have mega doses of certain things that I don't need since I eat a good diet with lots of fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds and lean protein. I take one in the morning after breakfast and I'm all set for the day.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my second time buying this and I plan to continue with it. Overall this is the best multivitamin I have found. I like that it is vegan and that it is made with real healthy plant ingredients. I also like that it contains a reasonable 100% vitamin c (I think most vitamins put in too much and it is excessive), and that it contains vitamin d3 which is supposed to be more absorbable than d2. My only concern is that I think the iron level is low for a vegetarian/vegan supplement (I have gotten iron deficiency before and I think it is definitely a risk for vegetarians/vegans), but there is iron in a lot of food sources also so I am not too worried about it as long as I am careful about eating a healthy diet.