Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Keto Meal Balanced Shake, Chocolate, 1.54 lbs (700 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I’m on my second container of the Keto Meal Shake and I feel like it has been a game changer for me. I use it with unsweetened almond/coconut milk. I add a scant tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and a tablespoon of monk fruit sweetener, throw in a few ice cubes to give it some texture and blend it up in my little smoothie blender cup and it is so delicious. It is incredibly filling, so I fast in the morning, have this shake for lunch, and I’m full until evening. Finally losing some weight thanks in large part to this shake!

6eaf400f-eb16-412c-bf47-4169f67e6ea2
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It was hard for me to find a shake to meet my keto needs. This has all the right clean ingredients in it. The flavor is good and it blends well. I mix it with water or sometimes almond milk.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

We use this a lot!! It’s a great quick keto meal replacement, I love to add some spirulina powder, add water give it a quick shake and voila!! It’s good a really delicious flavor and blends really smoothly!

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I needed something to eat quickly when low in time so I don’t start eating junk so thought I’d give this a try. It the past I didn’t like shakes cause they upset my stomach and/or taste terrible. Was pleasantly surprised that this didn’t taste awful despite sweetners and my stomach was fine.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I really like the flavor and texture of this shake mix and it fills me up so I don't get hangry.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this but then stopped having breakfast, doing intermittent fasting so wanted a more solid lunch. Would recommend it though

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Good enough for me. It gets clumpy if i mix it in room temp water, but it dissolves better in warm watee.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

very rich chocolate taste and no after taste! I mix it with almond milk, it works well!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great chocolate taste, good quality and feel very full afterwards.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This shake is great for people on-the-go! Just add water for a delicious low-carb, low fat meal.