PH
4.5

4.5
ANGELA
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Well, it seems to work, thankfully. I've tried lots of different sleep teas & find I have to keep switching them up so my body doesn't get used to them & build up a tolerance. I think I'll keep this one in the rotation now that I've tried it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I absolutely love Gaia products, immediately benefits and results! Great quality, organic ingredients, quality packaging, safe combination and taste good too! I see already improvement using this supplement and I highly recommend it! ❤️

86e58a73-df83-4bfc-b427-24bdf2cd748c
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love this combination of tea . The taste is really upto personal preference. It could be an acquired taste for some. I do taste the passion flower and the chamomile but the lemon balm seems more prominent. The tea Bags are in paper form which appreciate. Reasonably priced and quality product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been experiencing mild to moderate insomnia and this helps me to sleep much better. The taste is very mild that I hope it could improve. But as long as it works, I will purchase again for sure.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have used many herbal varieties of tea intended to help you sleep. This one outperforms the other varieties for me. I start feeling drowsy within a few minutes of drinking. The taste is pleasant as well.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Gaia teas are wrapped individually in foil so they stay very fresh. It is very tasty as the star ingredient is passionflower not valerian. Gaia herbs are the best quality!

LV
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, size. Really plant power!!! Clean composition, tastes great. Suitable for a clean diet. Caffeine free. One of my favorite tea blend. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Nice package, serving size is good. Frequently buying it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

This supplement has been so great in taking good care of my health, it always helps in easing my stresses , I believe it has all the good benefits that I need. Im am relax the whole day long. Great Brand! I got it in time. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Really good quality was clean ingredients in the taste is nice I use that’s when my sleep is messed up and it really puts me to sleep within an hour Please like