PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am an old aged lady with 2 sons. Calcium is so important for my health and future. Magnesium and zinc help me to sleep well . This product contains all these elements is convenient and so excellent!! The packaging is so good that glass bottle cannot be easily broken. I will keep on ordering this product and drink everyday before sleep.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Taste is awesome. I have been consistently taking this supplement drink. currently second bottle and will continue to consume it . will update soon after I have the good result. quality is good. ingredients definitely is natural . I always have problem taking calcium capsule or tablet form. This liquid supplement really make my days !

I absolutely love Gaia products, immediately benefits and results! Great quality, organic ingredients, quality packaging, safe combination and taste good too! I see already improvement using this supplement and I highly recommend it! ❤️

f8303ad9-cd4a-4b59-bd4f-f0785be4dcd7
Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I’ve been taking the iron liquid supplements from Gia and it’s the only thing that worked for my anemia so I decided to try their other liquid supplements. I’m never going to take supplements in pill form these are a game changer.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

great supplement, highly beneficial, huge size, highly recommend, will definitely order again once over

2a90c504-077b-41e2-aec0-ab7822d6fcf4
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Liquid with orange flavour. Better than softgel and capusule type, more natural and easy to absorb.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Great for children and good flavour so children don't mind taking it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Im very recommend that brand vitamin. I've been using it almost 3 years. I feel better than when I started.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great quality ingredients supplement! Taste good. Recommend by my naturopath doctor.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This supplement and ingredients i trust to continue taking, I've been since early this year.