PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Worked wonderfully..

In an attempt to restore my moisture barrier and since the cicaplast B5 is expensive and quite honestly takes a while (on my skin) to show results I’ve decided to buy the 2 ingredients separately and it worked wonderfully!! I love that this is b5 + hyaluronic acid It plumps up my skin in the morning Not too fond of the smell but nothing i cant handle The size is perfect and 30ml is good since the serum is thick + the twisty cap rather than the regular dropper head is fun Ps : i am 22 years old and live in the middle east when i tell you it soothes burns and restores moisture.. trust me!

95695805-25d2-426c-9e33-a4e5ea6f205c
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love this!! Immediately after using it I started to notice the difference on my face, it’s more soft and plump. It has a nice size and in its composition has hyaluronic acid, I did my research and if you want a good hyaluronic acid serum you need to check the ingredients, this product has all 3 types of hyaluronic acid: Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, Sodium acetylated hyaluronate and Sodium hyaluronate. Sodium hyaluronate is in fact the salt form of HA and is a water-soluble meaning it can hold 1000 times its weight in water. This also makes sodium hyaluronate a more stable molecule to add to skincare products due to the fact it is less likely oxidise. There is a setback to this HA as the higher the percentage of it in a formula will actually begin to dry out the skin. This product has all 3 hyaluronic acids and their benefit is their ability to mixed well together and work at hydrating the skin, locking in surrounding moisture and keeping its protective barrier functioning properly.

b3812b87-04b8-476a-be2f-bc488d312d3d

I have finally found a perfect serum to my sensitive combination skin of 40 age: providing quality composition of different ingredients that benefit the skin, helping fight down various concerns in one shot. It leaves a gentle natural touch to skin looks, not greasy at all, which I was longing for. The package Is of practical size and made of solid plexi as well as form of closure - plus it’s equipped with pipette that suit all the face. It has no scent. I use it only in the mornings, but may extend the frequency to evenings.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Love the packaging. And it is very lightweight and melts into the skin quickly. I use it on damp skin to benefit the most. I have combination skin type and it works very well for me. Also it is not scented and has no harsh ingrediants. Gave my skin a nice glow

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The quality was amazing, there is no scent and the size can lat for at least 3 months. It helps my skin barrier to become better. It’s very good for oily skin, absorb very quickly and its creamy

Moon
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I like it's packaging plus the way it works on your skin is fabulous it melts into skin like butter without making the skin sticky

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

cheap and good quality, doesn't have any strong scent. not oily and not sticky

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Good product , would recommend trying it out , the quality is fine

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Smooth texture. No smell. Make my skin soft and smooth. Absorbs well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Holy grail for damaged, but oily / combo skin. This serum provides moisture and repair skin barrier.