PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Goodbye cholesterol

It helps me alot with fat free diet to reduce bad cholesterol level. Sometimes i feel uncomfortable feeling with my stomach because i think it is strong for it. I stopped use it for a while a then i use it again. It helps with energy as well. It makes some improvements for me.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Cholesterol balance is a key indicator of cardiovascular health. Maintaining a healthy cholesterol balance between "bad" low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and "good" high-density lipoprotein (HDL) is essential for heart health. Contributing factors to unhealthy cholesterol levels include heredity,diet, age, gender and stress. Truth is, many people may need additional strategies for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

CholesterolBalance® contains a natural complex of plant sterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol. These phytosterols help lower serum cholesterol levels by decreasing cholesterol absorption in the small intestine. Plant sterols work by reducing absorption of both dietary cholesterol and cholesterol produced by the body. Policosanol has been shown to help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid (triglyceride) levels. The Policosanol in CholesterolBalance® is manufactured from sugar cane wax using a molecular distillation process and is the same raw material source used in a variety of clinical investigations. Providing natural-whole food co-factors, a blend of twelve different vegetables have been added for a complete, cholesterol support formula. CholesterolBalance® is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-studied BioPerine® (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption. CholesterolBalance® - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors from twelve different healthy vegetables.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I think it's a good product, I was prompted to buy it by the composition of the product. I hope it will have a positive effect on the correct level of cholesterol, I will see it after a long time, because cholesterol will not drop overnight this is my next pack

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

In the past year I've practiced intermittent fasting. Before that, I'd always had oatmeal porridge for breakfast. Now that I skip the porridge, I worried that I'd miss the benefit it gives as regards cholesterol binding in the arteries. That's why I began taking this product. The ingredients seem very good, and at a good price.