PH

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

0d2e5558-e05a-4c5a-9f8d-03a3371d92f6
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Really like it. Good for my health. Really good quality and ingredients

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

not bad. It is made from organic fruits. I give it to my children. it is taste sour!!! Kids are run away.

bccd8370-06fb-4643-b04c-b1d09e0dbaaf
0d9de257-c596-4793-ad9d-a52a996be26e
1c04c017-2c11-46d8-8fbc-154687f95869
2c8a8918-9145-4861-a5c9-1d33caaee85c
Posted on May 26, 2022

It is for my own use during pandemic, try to keep myself with full Vitamin C!

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Another great Organic Fruily product made with real fruit and no added sweeteners. I take this Vitamin C with my vitamins daily to boost my immune system.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

As a family we have always tried to take vitamins. When covid became a thing we made sure we didn't miss our vitamin C. I LOVE FRUILY's vitamin C. They taste delicious and everyone in our family loves them.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Very natural flavor. I like it!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Good product for reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Vitamin C for me - an excellent product. Taste delicious, a little sour but I love it. Easily chewed, soft texture and perfect size. I am happy to take such a supplement because I know I am putting into my body all the required daily amount of vitamin C. I love the products of this company and highly recommend. If you liked my review I would be happy and thank you very much if you like me.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent vitamin C, has no analogues on the site. We liked it very much, it tastes like real natural marmalade. The ingredients are super, I have not seen such a composition from other manufacturers. The size of the jelly is classic. The quality is at a high level, no complaints. Immunity will thank you unambiguously. Plastic packaging, like all other such vitamins, transparent in places