PH

Mnemozine
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
When taking supplements becomes a sweet treat

I'm suffering from seasonal hair loss, my skin is very thin, sensitive and acne prone. Any supplement that can lead to an improvement of my state is essential for me. I really like this supplement because instead of taking capsules or hard-to-swallow tablets, all I need is to chew 2 sweet and sour gummies with pleasant fruity taste. It's great that instead of thinking about me as a person who needs "to take the daily amount of her medicine" I think of it as a "treat". Like, I did well, I can have a fruit gummy! The size of the gummies is comfortable enough to chew 1 whole gummy at a time - although I prefer to take 2 bites in order to chew it thoroughly. I'm half-through the bottle and there are no visible results yet (and that's normal it takes time). I will comeback with news about the results once they appear.

8eeec216-1ba4-42dc-8219-1a911570c216
53e28724-44d7-4e1c-bb9c-768e2d555e56
39f9af2d-9340-4840-a5a7-4cc3e6eb37ac
1329d366-3cff-45e5-99b5-8dc13b813bc5
6b04b4e2-2809-4c2d-8a47-e19235df8d83

As mentioned in my other review of the same brand, I really like the ingredient list as it's clean and vegan! This is my go-to gummy brand for sure! Highly recommended anyone looking for gummy supplements to go for this brand! Remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I was tired of drinking so many Japanese smoothies for the health of my hair, skin and nails. That's when I came across this supplement. The taste is fruity, like acai. I found it a little sour at first, but it quickly became addictive. I would choose these gummies over others.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My first time trying these, I like them, the flavour and the texture is good. Not too sweet. I can't comment on the effectiveness yet as it is too soon to tell if there is an improvement in my hair and nails. I am hoping it does though!. I find the ease of taking gummies preferable over swallowing pills.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I was tired of drinking so many Japanese smoothies for the health of my hair, skin and nails. That's when I came across this supplement. The taste is fruity, like acai. I found it a little sour at first, but it quickly became addictive. I would choose these gummies over a lot of smoothies.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I was pleased by the quality of the vitamins. They are more like a natural fruit snack than a gummy but I really like them. I love how simple the ingredient list is. They are gluten, dairy and soy free. They are softer and easier to chew than many gummy vitamins that I have had. They are a good size (about the same as many gummy vitamins). I will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have finish 1 bottle for the supplement. Taste is good, but the gummy is slightly sticky. I can see hair stop to fall and do show some positive sign on hair grow. But i think there is other brand in iherb that is much better than this for gummy supplement.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Has a sour Irish flavour so if you don’t like too sweet it’s good. Gummies are the soft type not the chewy type. Easy to consume for a daily vitamin boost. Ingredients are decent, and quality seems ok. Small size is also easy to chew. Supposedly good for hair skin and nails.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love love love the taste. I did notice a slight improvement in the quality of my skin and nails but I only used it for a month so I would need to use it for longer to reap the benefits! It's definitely worth trying and could satisfy cravings for candy! They're a good size too.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Thumb sized. Purple coloured. Tastes like a really natural candy, take one out and put the bottle back into the fridge so you don’t have another! Biotin heavy, all of your vit E needs. My hair and nails have always been healthy and strong so can’t say if that makes a difference.