PH

4.6
Based on 4,024 Ratings
2,897
Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought the sample to try and was very surprised. First of all I will start with the most important thing and that's the effect on the skin. I'm usually skeptical of changes that can be seen in a short time of use but this cream really affects the skin and very quickly. I think I only now realize how dry my skin was because the cream adds a lot of moisture and nourishes the skin. As for the texture, also very surprising. The texture is pleasant and soft jelly that on contact with the skin becomes watery. It is absorbed very quickly and leaves no sticky feeling. The smell is very delicate and doesn't take over.l. In terms of packaging, because it was a sample there was not much of the cream but still it was enough for me for about 10 uses. Highly recommend and will definitely buy the full size.

aa6bf444-c761-4564-b32d-4825998c6dcf
50ff0b6c-6889-468c-a14d-debd704acb61
b7d64b49-3ea5-410a-ac53-3a1d967d7396

I am in looooovvveeeee with this product so much the price and the quality the feedback on it is good thank you so much iherb the flavor is amazing and also good packaging and the size is good perfect to use also the scent is very delicious I give it 10/10

d8116ee7-0eab-4c84-bd28-a64993e7629b
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This cream leaves a sensation of softness when used, however in my case I used it around my eyes and during the day I did not feel any discomfort but when I washed my face at night with an organic liquid soap I felt burning and the skin around the eyes became red, then I used my usual night cream and the skin had a slight burn that took several days to recover. The cream is good but I won't use it around the eyes or in combination with other products.

32899505-52a4-4dfb-b3c7-34593207dca7
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I absolutely ADORE this face cream! It has a light texture, soaks up well in the skin, and does not leave any greasy feeling after. The smell is also a lovely blueberry scent, though I can hardly smell it after 10 minutes, but I don't know if my nose just filters out the scent or it disappears. My skin feels nice and moisturized throughout the day/night. I even apply it under my eyes, and it seems to work well :) Right now it's quite dry, humidity-wise, but I feel like it works well and I don't need to use any high moisturizing night cream, this cream is all I need. The package is adorable! I was surprised to find this is a glass container, but it's very cute and nice to use, I just have to keep it away from the edge of my table, cause I fear it will break easily if it falls. All in all, I LOVE it, and I definitely recommend and I will order again once I will finish this one.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

IT IS A BABY PRODUCT IN SIZE THE SMELL IS GREAT !! PACKAGE LOOKS VERY ADORABLE SMALL PORTION SIZE CAN COVER YOUR WHOLE FACE I THOUGHT AT FIRST LOOKING AT ITS SIZE THAT IT WILL NOT LAST FOR 2 DAYS BUT i WAS WRONG - I HAVE BEEN USING IT DAILY NOW FOR A WEEK OR MORE , SKIN IS VERY MOISTURIZED LOVE IT

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Okay, stop everything - this is your cream! I thought that the rave about this was void of truth but I was so wrong. This skin moisturizer is truly worth it! It does have a consistency of a jell but applies on the skin like a rich expensive cream. It absorbs very easily and keeps the skin "glass-like", very hydrated, and soothing. I definitely recommend it to all skin ages even the very dry ones. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good product! It’s really good for my skin. Started using this last week and stopped getting breakouts. The smell isn’t strong and it doesn’t irritate the skin and the flavor is really nice. Good quality too! Good for any age and the size and packaging is nice too!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This product has very good scent. I can use it for face very easily. It has small size and perfect quality. No age limit. Package was very cute. I will use it in every season, because it moisturize very well. It has smooth texture. I can use it even for sensitive skin. Thanks a lot.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This facial cream is amazing. Low number of acids- was my biggest requirement during the search! I use it 2 times a day and my sensitive skin looks always hydrated and no irritation or oily spots. The size is good, as I don’t need to apply too much product at once. The package is cute. Besides the cream, you will find a little spoon for getting the cream out of the bottle. Super convenient and so much easier to grab the cream from the bottom.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Frudia blueberry has been my favourite series from Frudia since I first tried it. It is super hydrating, packaging is cute and the product lasts for a long time as a little dollop of cream goes a long way. The scent is mild and doesn't bother me who is sensitive to fragrances.