PH

Posted on May 19, 2022
My new coffee

I had to quit coffee due to acid reflux and this is the next best thing for my morning cup of Java. I use 1/2 teaspoon and brew like tea. A little goes a long way. I mix with a splash of almond milk and a half teaspoon of maple syrup.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Healthy substitution to coffee! I usually brew it the way I do with tea and add some oat milk - tastes pretty good, I can have it few times a day. It's a great quality chicory, easy to open package, perfect size. And it`s not bitter like other products I`ve tried!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great quality! Organic, 100 percent pure chicory, no added or blended ingredients, tastes amazing, a great product in and of itself, but can also be used to add pizazz to your daily espresso. It’s a good size portion at a great price, with a practical zip-lock package. Zero caffeine and a great coffee substitute, but also said to have great health benefits. I make it in a French press and then froth it up with a steamer, but it can also be made as a tea, or whip it through an espresso machine. Yummy!

This chicory is absolutely delicious. The flavor is very high quality. Those that I've served it to also love it. One friend, who is a coffee drinker, said she prefered it over the taste of coffee. One teaspoon makes a very robust flavored cup. The texture is very similar to the average coffee grounds. These "grounds" are digestable, which I consume, or a tea strainer can be used if that doesn't seem appealing. It doesn't disrupt sleep or make me jittery, but is relaxing and calming. My favorite prepared cup is adding a generous scoop of coconut butter and after melted pour almond milk in. This is a good buy and will last a long time. I will be coming back for more. Google the health benefits of chicory. It's a dinamo of health benefits. One benefit is it has prebiotic properties. And who isn't trying to improve their digestion. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I can't drink coffee, but this chikory is a great alternative. I love that it is ORGANIC! The flavor is nice and smooth. I add about 3 cups of water to a saucepan and then add 1 Tblsp of this chickory root. I let it heat on low just to boiling. Then I turn it off and use an unbleached coffee filter in a small strainer to filter out the pieces as I pour it into a cup. I add raw local honey and organic heavy cream. Yummie! I store any extra, unfiltered, in a mason jar in the fridge until the next day. This does not have any caffeine and does not cause problems for me. As an added bonus, my guts are moving better.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is my first time trying chicory root. I have been using this as a coffee substitute. It does taste bitter in general. I made this into ice coffee with almond milk and that cut the bitterness. It has a nice smell similar to coffee. I would buy this particular brand again, seems to be of good quality.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

used this to cut some of the caffeine from my coffee, can barely taste the difference, but it tastes a little smoother. using this in a 3-1 ratio with coffee beans has become my daily driver. keeps the jitters down for those who aren't jumping on the mct oil train.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Had to cut out caffeine due to a health issue, and this is an excellent replacement. It tastes so good, and my routine isn’t disrupted now that I can’t make my morning cup of coffee. I add some cinnamon and ground cloves to the grounds to add a little spice. I look forward to it every morning!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Very good product, exact the taste I was looking for. I used to drink chicory before so I wasn't surprised with the taste. It is great to mix with milk. I can't drink caffeine for several reasons, so this beverage became a good alternative. The quality and package are in good condition too.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Typical chicory root. Good value for size, organic. I like this one because there’s no added sugar. I add dandelion to it as well, great quality. I love bitter hot drinks but ditched coffee years ago so I use this, dandy, and sometimes add cacao. Yum! No complaints!

29227f72-bf40-4e79-b60a-b593d9168285