PH

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

High-quality crushed hibiscus flowers in an easy-to-use resealable package. (Not in teabags) Flowers are brightly colored looking very fresh. I place the Hibiscus flowers in a tea ball and place them in a teapot covering them with hot water. The taste is delicious! I also make a double batch to put into the water bottle I carry with me every day.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I am so pleased with this quality product. I’m hoping to improve the diet of my family and this will surely help them drink the teas I make. So tasty!!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Bought this as part of the dried flowers foraging for my birds which also serve as my tea at the same time. Hope they have more varieties in future.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The hibiscus flowers have a slightly citrusy flavor that I absolutely love. This is a wonderful supplement for those trying to lower their blood pressure or get that extra vitamin boost. I use it in teas for the added health benefit. It pairs well with spearmint.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I bought it for my mom since it is known to lower blood pressure and is a great antioxidant thing as well. For the same reason people who have a low blood pressure must be careful. Tastes great and refreshing!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

You only need a little bit to make a strong tea. The hibiscus bud is quite finely chopped. Flavor is good. 1 star off because it has quite a bit of stem and I was expecting bigger pieces of bud.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The bag is so big And the dried flowers smell amazing

847445e1-58c1-4336-9397-cef695c7e8a7
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love their products - particularly their loose tea, herbs. This is as expected!

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

THIS IS AMAZING!! superior quality, i trust that it is organic. crunchy, fresh, delicious.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent quality , beautiful deep colour, and taste Very fast delivery, carefully packed, it was faster than the local delivery, Reasonable price , will buy again