PH

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Excellent! Happily, it works.

It is the first time I've bought products from iHerb. I used other Force Factor items before. This item has one of the highest dosages of Black Maca on the market. iHerb has great shipping rates and delivery times.Yes, it does its job in the bedroom but wait ten or fifteen minutes.Yes, I will buy this product again.

164e6885-088d-4eef-8a32-2522f01b07a8
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

got for wife she never used it but apears to be a good product i don;t know if she really cares but maybe a little too grouchy for anything really so send it all the way home buddy from canada lets go lets go lets go brandon we have tredua in canada he is crappier then biden thats for sure follow me yourtube red seal jourenyman reviews

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I give these to my husband for obvious reasons and he performs rather well on it 😉 On a more serious note, I love Maca because, being an adaptogenic, it balances hormones, adapts to meet current bodily needs as well as lowers stress and increases immunity. The Incas used it for fertility, strength and power so it has a great pedigree. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

These caps are easy to take and there is no upset stomach. You can expect to have more energy 30min after taking. Especially if you want to take it before workout. If you don't know, Maca is a building block for the body to make more testosterone and this hereby explains why more stamina and even erection. If you will take it a night then in the morning your erection will be stronger.

iherb0921
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Maca is good for both men and women. Help with erection for men. In my experience, I wake up every morning with an erection of I take Maca the night before. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), along with "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" : See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

rita18
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Those capsules are really helping with symptoms of CFS and anxiety, which is going with it. They give more energy and better mood, and surprisingly I can tolerate them well on empty stomach, just with coffee or milk (usually this is issue for me, as I don't have a gallbladder).

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The packaging is great with cotton on top of the bottle. The pill size is small which is easy to swallow. However, the taste is a bit strange. I use it before gym and it gives me great power and energy that I can focus on my workout. Will continue to consume it and recommend it to others

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I added this Black Maca to my daily regimen about nine months ago and seem to notice a slightly better energy and stamina in the latter part of the day, taking it with breakfast. I rotated off of it after the first bottle and noticed a difference without it, and have therefore picked it back up as a permanent part of daily supplements. Very reasonable price.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

High quality product with clean ingredients. It reasonably priced. The capsules have a standard size and are easy to swallow. The package is very good. The taste is OK. This adaptogenic increases energy and relieves anxiety with clear benefits. It seems to improve stamina probably due to antioxidant effect. Highly recommended for men!