PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

wow. yup. This does what they say it does. clears the sticky resistance and lethargy. I'm continually amazed by flower essences, and so disgusted by how overlooked or downright dismissed they are by the establishment. Proof that not everything can be dissected and understood in rational human terms.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I believe it works for me pretty well. I can't go through Monday without this product. It's a pity that iHerb no longer sells other single remedies of this brand. I hope you will resell them soon.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Like the taste and the price is much cheaper here.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I love FES flower essence products. They are very effective and better price than other brands. Gentle action and no interference with other supplements.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Absolutely works! Definitely noticed the differences when not using it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Seems to be working well in combination with other essences.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It suddenly helped me for a quiet the mind and mental fatigue. Package arrived in good condition.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Loving this product. Thank you for making these essences available on iherb.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is my favorite brand. They work very subtlety but you can feel the effects over time

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This entire line is great. Second time buying Hornbeam. Helps my central nervous system calm down which improves my mood. Great price and high quality.