PH

Posted on May 5, 2022
Ferritin really works

It really worked for me... But be cautious and keep your test done and check your reports for ferritin level... I was diagnosed with extremely low levels ferritin equal to 3 in late 2020. My heart beat was uneven, I was extremely lathergic, my periods were heaviest, I was put of breath just in seconds of walking.... So I found this product on iherb I thought of trying it as the name says exactly FERRITIN so istarted taking this product in December 2021... by February 2022 I did my blood test and to my surprise my ferritin was above the range... I was completely shocked as I have always been extremely deficient in ferritin . Now I'm not taking this product anymore as I feel very energetic.

I was happy to see plant-based iron supplements. They tend to have fewer side effects than pharmaceutical options, and it turned out to be true. I decided to take this iron with food rich in vitamin C in short courses during periods. So far, I have seen progress, as it helps me to overcome some symptomatic breakouts of iron deficiency. I am satisfied with the delivery quality and do not have any concerns in general. I recommend this product as a good choice to start taking care of your health.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Around the second week of June, I had nosebleed 6 to 7 times per day, which lasted over 30 minutes each. My husband was worried to death and one day, I fell over and lost conscious. Being dizzy and hard to stand, I had a blood test and was told my Ferritin level was exceptionally low. Of course, my Platelet level is low as well, though. It has been almost 3 weeks from the day I started intaking, and though I bleed time to time, I feel less dizzy and less pale than ever. Though I had a nosebleed yesterday and today, it just happens once or twice per day and it does not bother my work or my love any more. When I take them all, I'm gonna come back! Tip) For those who want to increase the effect of Ferritin, intake Vitamin B and Vitamin D as well. I've been told those whose Ferritin level is low are generally low on the Vitamin D level as well.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Quality - I really feel the difference. Somehow it helps with fatigue and mind clarity as expressed by Flora. One thing that is bit bothersome. It is very hard to release the capsule from the batch. But maybe now after having more iron in my body, it would be easier ;) As for Constipation, I don’t feel any changes. It doesn’t effect bowel movements . Which is really good. Frequency - To be taken once a day. No hassle . Preferably after food and solely. Not to be mixed with other supplements.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It’s vegan and halal. Very mild on stomach, doesn’t cause any constipation. I take it in combination with Zahler iron and Solgar Ester-C vitamin for a better effect. Too bad that it’s often times out of stock so you almost need to hunt for it when it’s in stock again

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Good delivery with Iherb. The capsules are a bit larger than expected yet easy to take with a meal. Don’t take it on an empty stomach as you will feel it. It did not give me as much side effects as regular iron capsules yet after 4-5 days it started to give a dark stool and constipation. I decided to take it every other day, 2-3 times a week and some days without in between so I won’t get the constipation side effects. So far the best iron supplement as the others out there won’t even last a day without giving side effects. To be continued, I’m curious to see what it does long term.

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I just received it today, I am excited to try this iron and see how it goes. I will update the results very soon after 2-4 weeks of using it.

018a8693-992f-4bde-a9b6-65046db5ae28
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It would be better for me if it was not a capsule as I cannot swallow them. I have to open them to take what is inside, so I am not sure if I still get the benefit of slow release. Apart from that I have been happy thus far.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

After Covid, my hair began to fall out as my ferritin levels dropped to a minimum. Since introducing this product, I have stopped losing my hair and overall I feel much better. For better absorbtion take with vitaminC

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great product and has been agreeable with my body and other vitamins I’m taking. I take ferritin because my blood showed I was extremely low.