PH

Based on 5,695 Ratings
3,977
1,063
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

flavor. The texture is crispy and light, sort of like a kettle cooked potato chip but the are strong enough to spread on or scoop with. They don’t fracture and leave pieces and crumbs all over. With 7 cracker @140 calories you get 10 grams fiber which I really like. It’s just whole grain rye flour, water, yeast and salt. They don’t taste salty. So many options, they taste good and carry toppings well.

ea8f4044-9a2e-4937-9130-d46be2b7f179
18a807fa-6d93-42e6-9c6d-4cdbc352420a
dc078bf4-9ee8-4e2e-ba93-58381fcca2ac
d2da37dc-4229-46e2-855b-f83056f04894
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I just tried some without any spread and it’s lacking. It Definitely needs a spread or topping. The crunch factor is there ; after eating 2 I feel like it’s worth more calories but surprisingly it’s only 20 calories a piece . I’m planning to eat these with babybel softcheese for a quick & low calorie snack . Yum +1 that it only has 4 ingredients!! It’s a clean eat ❤️

7466b51b-2384-4888-9d05-28730227e836
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Love these crisp breads , since I started my weight loss journey they were my saving buddies lol. Only 20cal per piece, taste great, not to big in size , are about 2 mm thin. Come in very convenient package, I usually eat the in the morning as a additional snack to my breakfast or with cream cheese and salmon.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

These crackers are fun to eat because they're thin and crispy. They have a subtle flavor and are great with cheese. I like that they don't seem overly processed and only have 4 ingredients: whole-grain rye flour, water, salt, yeast and they're fairly low calorie: only 40 calories for 2 long slices. When you open the box using the perforation, you'll see 30 crackers lined up side by side.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

A special taste for me since this is my first time to try sourdough crisp. A good snack during dieting. I would like it even more if there is a ziplock bag design or what packaging that can keep it airtight, so it will stay crispy and clean. I have to use another bag to store the thins right now.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is one of the most authentic crisps I have ever had. Light, crispy, with a soothing tinge of sourness. I prefer having this than a slice of sourdough bread as it is much lighter to the stomach and matches well with creamy toppings like cream cheese and avocado. Would definitely buy again and again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

These are part of my favourite breakfast recipe. I dip them into melted cheese and drink coffee. There are a few types: the ones with thyme gave a very delicious flavour. The package is nice but the size is small, 200g. I assume that bread could be a bit cheaper for such size. I think they can also be eaten with soup and, probably, beneficial for ones who is on diet. Generally, sough duagh is considered to be healthier than the weat daugh.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

We love Finn crisp rye things for their taste and quality ingredients! Very useful snack when you are on a diet since the composition of this snack is so beneficial to eat everyday. Try serving it right away after opening of the package, because it is especially crispy at that time. Enjoy😊👌

Spring Sunshine
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

It taste exactly like sourdough rye bread and the crispy texture is very good for eating with soft food such as avacado or cheese spread. it's also convenient to bring along and can store for a longer time. The only part to improve is the package, as all the crisps are in one plastic bag and need to consume ASAP after opening.