PH

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great travel companion!

I love to have these in my bag! Because they are not made of glass like regular aromatherapy roll-ons, this is great for on-the-go!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

100% natural perfume with a strong floral scent. Can be placed in one's handbag to be used anytime during the day. Great value for money!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I liked this roller very much, it really helps me to feel more energised. It smells really nice of grapefruit and the fragrance isn’t chemical, which is a bonus.

AmURLn
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I absolutely love this little roller ball perfume. It smells so nice and refreshing, it gives me that quick fix to my mood. It’s not overpowering. I keep applying more and more to my wrist. I love it! Recommended.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Smells nice mainly like oranges and not too fruity . I put this in my bag. Would work for kids as well as the smell is fresh.

Like the smell of this roll-on. The smell is not very strong. Hope smell can be stronger which may make it more effective

01ced7a3-30ae-48c4-b76c-1d54acac740b
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

the smell is not bad but only i don't like the orange aroma of it. it doesnt last and you need to rub again and again.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love the smell, good size and roller tube. Handy to have both as aromatherapy and as an emergency deodorant!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Repeated purcahse! A great lift me up on tired days. It's compact size makes it easy to bring around, Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this! Adorable size and packaging, pleasant scent. I will probably use this up after 2 -3 months and repurchase.