PH

Nariman
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,447
Best Moisturizer Ever!!! <3

PERFECT! Let me say that again. PERFECT. We have a history of dry skin and eczema in our family. As a family, we've tried dozens of lotions and none of them fit the bill. Some smelled great but didn't last. Some went on smooth then were gone after just an hour or so. This one is just right. I found it in an article (I just tried to find it again but I couldn't) online and decided to try it because it also said it was recommended for people of color. This lotion lasts on the body the entire day with the exception of my hands which is to be expected. I go in and out of my jeans pockets and wash my hands a lot so it has to be reapplied to the hands 'a little' more often. We've been using it for just over a month now. It's been great for my daughter's eczema and for my dry skin. I am definitely recommending this product to others. Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

a5d3e597-9eff-4911-8ecb-3af5c95dc6f4
e87a4624-37e9-4edb-b111-0bb217636305
7a7dd7ea-9118-4c5d-9af9-9bd029c585e5
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great so far. I decided to purchase from reading other reviews as came highly recommended. Its not sticky and doesn’t transfer to clothing. Easy to apply, absorbed well and Good 24H moisturiser. I like that it has no scent. Doesn’t clash with other perfume/body spray I wear. Smallish size, quite pricey tho but I would purchase again. I want to try the hand cream next. Good quality packaging with easy open/close cap, cannot see it snapping off.

de7defc0-8991-494e-9be6-b5e66e5f48c3
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i love this product. no scent. i tried this small size and its really good more than i expected..i use it in my arms as i have kp and also in my feet because i have dry cracked sole. and it really helps a lot. at the end of the day my hands are dry and this is i used at night. and it rehydrate and moisturized my hands back to normal.

9b234a2b-49fe-40bd-8bed-aa15f33b0b9a
Posted on May 16, 2022

Doesn’t have any scent. So thick. Good quality and perfect for size for traveling. It’s so thick so don’t use it when you body is still wet, because it’s going to be hard to distribute. It keeps my sky hydrating ang radiant. Best to use in cold season because so thick. It doesn’t sting my sensitive skin.

447c584c-3148-417e-b1c7-66689e399edd
e68e9aff-110c-48ec-af50-2af4ffc8b508
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
4,925

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Honestly, I don’t know this product I bought it for my costumer , but I believe it it a good product because most of the products in iherb are very good and the product size are always convenient 😂🤍. Package is always good and for scent , benefit, composition, concern , age and quality and use please look at the information box. Please like ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰, i love iherb.

e63dbac0-aa79-40c5-ab8f-18d9ab364667
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

the scent us great and the use as instructed don't put to much product on your skin the quality is good and the size is great will last long age and it's packaged well and the benefits are good for sensitive or dry skin the texture is good and well moisturizer good for winter season and the composition is easy don't worry about it

7cae9a3c-3b02-4094-822b-ed4a43945a38
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Amazing for daily use and after the shower. It’s really help in whiting and there is no scent so you can use it on the sensitive area. The size and the amount is great. Can be used for all the ages I guess. The package was excellent. It has a good benefit and very good quality.

e78b83d4-8aae-44cd-961e-c89447d4e227
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

3676d5db-0eb6-491a-8fe0-1e2225dc507b