PH

Based on 15,880 Ratings
12,433
1,970
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

First time ordering it. So far, loved it moisturizes my skin very well. Fit for the dry season in our country. Read its composition and i know it would benefit me greatly. Also like how the packaging goes that is very convenient. And also the exact size for my needs. I will continue so using the product.

d4d20a24-a355-4d7a-9acf-daa8b4bd1497
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought a lot from Eucerin this brand is so expensive in our pharmacies. But here the prices are perfect. This body lotion makes the skin so soft for a while. I put some after my shower even my 7 years old daughter is using it. Very recommended and will buy it again for sure 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

bf88aa7f-5be2-43d1-b2cc-3549d7044215
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This lotion is–hands down–the best I have ever bought, had, and used. It is non-greasy, light, and absorbs so well into one's skin. Not to mention, dry, scaly, and flaky skin actually looks, feels, and becomes better after only a day's usage. I cannot recommend Eucerin's Daily Hydration Lotion enough. Eucerin doesn't just promise, they deliver too. On another note, this lotion makes my tattoos glow healthily. How amazing is that??? Please get one or two or three bottles today!

246d9d5f-0947-4e34-9e6f-aeee93b2ea0b
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,658

I bought a lot from Eucerin this brand is so expensive in our pharmacies. But here the prices are perfect. This body lotion makes the skin so soft for a while. I put some after my shower even my 7 years old daughter is using it. Very recommended and will buy it again for sure .

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,740

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

All eucerin products was skin friendly since it was fragrance free, gentle on skin, it has also Pro-vitamin B5 which nourishes dry skin (like me!) Using it everyday after wash and absorbs easily since it was lightweight. non greasy and fast absorbing which we all need especially on winter season 🥶 It was huge bottle that can last me a month or two, of everyday used.

f3cb4692-1d6d-4b31-9436-78a2c657b6d8
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

No scent easy to use a great quality with a great size and good packaging has a great benefits for your skin good for people with him for the season eczema but it’s light moisturizing has that a creamy sort of watery texture, not oily great composition for sensitive skin to normal skin, and also dry skin and it has no age limit

2ea44c23-2202-4307-b081-ecf7e893238c
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The product is fragrant less and truly no scent. The size is good and comes in extra package. I plan to use it as carrier for essential oil, or on its own. I have eczema, and hopefully it can help healing and moisturize. The texture is light, which I like a lot Like if you find it useful!

d755b705-7e0d-41fc-bb73-b62fae43284c
70d7ac6b-b9ff-4a0c-b686-bf6bb8b13205
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

cfdbc75e-65fe-435c-8a5f-2da997af91ec