PH

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I really like this product! It gives extremely good, long-lasting hydrating. It blends well on the skin. It does leave a little bit of a sticky residue on the skin because of the urea, but not to uncomfortable that you can't put clothes on after using it. I'm used to buying the Isdin 10% urea body lotion, but this is much cheaper and just as great. I will definitely be repurchasing it. olha, and it doesn't smell like anything, which is a big plus for me.

2f444666-cf24-42ba-9397-9bf60f31b660
06336d58-5a73-42e4-a6fc-76e249949856
eaeed4ef-904d-42df-b723-d01678a220a7

love it from the first time , it's fragrance free ,and the quantity is really good comparing to the price , my skin is acne prone , but not sensitive ✨🌸 but I bet it will suit this type of skin as well since the formula is light and again no fragrance added 🥺💕 click like if you find my review helpful ❤️ thank you

f135c151-4b7f-41f7-9b71-42a8e2f7f34b
CynWatt
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I've been looking for a lotion/cream to treat my dry/rough skin. The texture of this lotion is quite creamy, glides easily and i feel a slight tackiness on my skin but it disappears in few minutes. I apply this lotion everywhere on my chest, arms, hands and the back of my palms. I notice the skin on those areas are now very soft, super smooth and well moisturised. No more dry, itchy, crusty skin. Overall, my skin condition has improved greatly and it definitely looks healthier and feels softer now.

ee90e308-b23e-4f18-afb7-9692563892ee
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is my first time getting it and I was honestly scared that it was gonna be sticky or too heavy as some of the comments below says but it really wasn’t !! My skin is dry but not super dry and this lotion feels amazing on my skin OMGG it’s not too heavy and actually moisturises my skin without any irritation as it tends to be sensitive to some lotions. Also it comes in a HUGE tub which is very convenient for the price point im in love! Definitely restocking as soon as I run out! I recommend it if your skin is kinda on the dry side !! Get it girll it’s worth it anyways like my comment if it helped you out!! Look at the pics to see the consistency of the lotion

76709579-314b-4b93-adde-037826c390bc
fde88499-b55a-4b12-b0d5-ccdc9b0f9ce6
e397fcd3-33c2-4855-a25a-9375129bedea
44aa32b5-9671-4bc3-a51c-5ba027568174
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It's currently summertime in the UAE and this is the perfect lotion for dry skin. Been having dry skin for weeks now because of the hot showers. Good thing I ordered this. Now I don't have that itchy, flaky feeling after showers. Eucerin is definitely a good skincare brand.

272611e6-cc8f-44d5-8b06-efd5d89ac450
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is so moisturizing and the texture isn't too thick I found, the quality of the ingredients especially the urea is a thumbs up from me. It benefitted my dry hands that tend to become quite dry occasionally. This is fragrance free so no scent. The size and how it was packaged was great. It's a big bottle so it'll last a while. I think any age can use it but perhaps when used on a child it's best to get advice from a doctor just in case.

09eb42d9-05ee-4a5b-988d-30df91b7d5da
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Even though it's only for body i use it on my face for seborrheic dermatitis and it works great. Just a little bit is enough. Also works good as a moisturizer. Scent isn't overbearing and the size is bigger and cheaper than in my Country. Good for all seasons and sensitive skin. It's easily absorbed. You can't go wrong with Eucerin products. If you found my reviews helpful please leave a like, thank you.

4600abaf-ddd7-40bb-a5bf-dc5b95303774
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The quality of this product is unparalleled by others. it is so hydrating and also feels so sustainably good for your skin in that it has no noticeable additives like unnecessary scents. perfect for sensitive and dry skin. this level of moisturizing works best for me not too rich and not too light.

5067935f-6012-4e54-b116-a7bf8d5aa586