PH

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Good

It has a spatula so we can take out the patches easily. The patches are moisturizing & gentle for the eyes. But they will slide down a bit if we are in upright position.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Awesome product...! Satisfied with it's use because of its size quality and package.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

They were nice, but i'v tried better once i think..

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

these are my favorite patches!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Easy to use, immediat effect

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for a classmate. She really liked it. In her words, removes circles under the eyes and moisturizes the skin. in a pack of 60 pieces, a course for a month. If you put it in the refrigerator beforehand, it reacts faster. I'm happy with the purchase.

2d5f7e23-6dce-498a-853e-79d3a7195c10
c7ae4ee6-bfb7-456a-9893-befd3c7fdebc
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

My next cool patches. Well, what can I do if I like all of those that I tried here. When I order, I don’t even understand what the Ingredients are (in terms of gold, pearls or snail mucus). The benefits will still be tangible. The smell is awesome. It is very pleasant to relax and lie down with patches under the eyes. They remove everything: swelling and swelling in the morning, and in the evening they erase all the heaviness of the past day. I put it in the fridge for a cooling effect. Quality +++

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I have been using the site for more than one year. To support the skin of the face, I recommend it for long-term use. Matches the description.

2c3f6a71-3be3-45b8-9a2f-06660d8898b8
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Not bad, the skin after using patches becomes well moisturized, elastic, more toned. I've been using it for a few days, so I can't say if the mops are smoothed out. Probably in a month the effect will be visible.

589c2e37-60a0-4be0-a75f-73b37e9a6a35