PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Okay scent, good exfoliation.

I took a star away simply because the scent isn't as nice as I thought it would be. I usually love Lavender, but this one seems off. The exfoliation is nice though and I think it does help keep my skin smooth. I will try the Orange Blossom & Vanilla scent next, hopefully it smells better.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Love this brand Gently scrub Very good smell Definitely will buy again

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

feels amazing and smooth on the body, not abrasive at all. I love the smell - not to strong though....

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

smells nice and great value for its price when I bought it with discount

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Have used this brands product for years. Really enjoy the scents and the effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Good scents of lavender , the grain is dense also mild texture , ingredient is good.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great scent and my skin feels so smooth after it use it. Will repurchase.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good price, gentle scrub to use everyday during bathing, with nice lavender smell

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good smell, love it! Light and good for summer

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It is just okay... I love EO products, especially how heavenly they smell but I have to admit although it does not have an unpleasant scent, it is below my expectation. I use exfoliating shower gloves to increase the effects of the scrubs but it does not work well with this one since the particles go inside the gloves, which leaves me with a shower gel. It may work great for people who like mild products but I am used to using harsher scrubs that literally peel off the dead skin. I have another body scrub + soap product with microparticles and I will stick to it.