PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great for energy, attention, memory, brain fog or jet leg. No niacin flush. This is good stuff. It's too bad it's quite pricey. I save it for when I really need it like before a test or something.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 8 years now. It's gotten a lot worse the last few months - I became completely bedridden. I've tried tons of different supplements and they don't really seem to help. Plus, I have a very sensitive stomach and most supplements give me strange side effects. I've heard a lot about this product from online forums, so I decided to try it. And wow! This supplement is awesome! I take it as soon as I wake up in the morning (I have it on my night stand and take 1-2 pills) then I wait 30 minutes to eat my breakfast. I don't feel jittery, anxious, or feel a crash in the afternoon. I have a nice stable amount of extra energy without any side effects. I have less brain fog, more energy to socialize, read, and do small tasks around the house. I'm still housebound, but am not in bed 24 hours a day anymore. My boyfriend doesn't have CFS, but has been feeling extra tired lately. He also likes this supplement - which says a lot because he's not big on taking supplements. The pills are very small, tasteless, and easy to swallow. Quality is great, I've read from several sources that Enada is more bioavailable than other brands.

I’ve given this to friends before and they all say it’s too stimulating. The dosage needs to be reduced. Cutting the tablet in half does the trick. It boosts your mitochondria function. It’s such a good emergency pill to have for low energy. Definitely don’t take before bed. Combine with other supplements for energy, like caffeine, Carnitine, PQQ, Creatine, and zinc. By taking little bit of few different things rather than taking high dose of one, it will help to make sure it’s not too stimulating and reduce side effects.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I admit I was sceptic. I only found this by accident (after looking into B3, which I was told my body doesn't absorb well). Started taking it and all this feeling of falling off my feet around 3PM has disappeared. I remain fully functional at least 6 hours later than usual, with high levels of energy. A life changer! Started to feel the change within 5 days. Really surprising!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

NADH from other suppliers did not suit me. This is the best choice I had made

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I haven't been taking this for long, I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and I didn't take it by itself for half of that time, which it does specify on the directions, it also says that the full effectiveness won't be felt for a few weeks. Even so, at the moment I feel heaps better, and altogether more motivated and energized

Read more reviews
Posted on Mar 21, 2021
1,455

Really wish I'd got onto this sooner. Great addition to your energy stack. Takes about a half hour to an hour to kick in. Really somethin special. I like the low dose, then i can just take them as needed and don't have to worry so much about what else is in my system.

A7elya
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Really good. Used a lot! Still got pretty enough. Size is good

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

finally I have energy, the pills size is great I have always had problem of swallowing pill and the package not bulky

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Amazing product Nice experience Affordable price Am regularly take it and yes it had a good effect