PH

Based on 2,900 Ratings
2,085
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
8,624
A delicious and healthy snack option!

These Edward & Sons Baked Whole Grain Brown Rice Snaps are a delicious and healthy snack option that I would highly recommend to anyone! They are packed with nutrients and have a lovely tamari seaweed flavor that makes them irresistible. I've been buying them for a few months now and I'm never disappointed. The packaging is also really nice and it's always shipped quickly.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

These crispy rice snaps are flavorful enough on their own or with a spread over them. They feel healthy since they're baked (no oily residues) and are perfect for on the go snacking. I like that they don't break into pieces when I carry them around in a sandwich bag inside a purse. Have bought many times now!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is a great product, delicious and healthy. So far, iherb has it for the best price, and shipping is fast and easy. I buy salt free flavors for my mom who is on a low salt diet, and all the other flavors for me. I like the tamari seaweed the best. Great with guacamole. Or smoked salmon.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I live in Japan, where I can get a lot of rice crackers, but these stack up. Somehow they taste even better, knowing how they are made with no added oils and oven-baked. I also love how they are low-FODMAP and gluten-free as they are made with tamari instead of soy sauce. I personally love putting cheese on these (even though it would shock my Japanese friends). They are very thin and delightfully crunchy. I do recommend storing them in a ziplock bag after opening to preserve the crunch.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022