PH

9,906
2,582
1,190
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I like the tea tree essential oil scent. I use everytime i have rashes and pimples. Good quality, great size for the price. Good for all ages. Nice packaging. Great compoaition. Applicable for sensitive skin. Good moisturizer as it nourish your skin. Great composition and benefits. Affordable product. I will repurchase again.

6c3d06c5-eeb6-4f34-9dd1-034bba7860a3
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love this versatile balm,great quality for the size. It may seem small but a little goes all the way , I use it for my face hands pimples rash anything ..very soothing and nourishing with great moisturizing ability . I love the tea tree essential oil scent that is the main ingredient in its composition. Package is a bit sneaky because only half of it has the product but it's fine. I believe it benefits all ages also sensitive skin as well .

5c6e7b5b-e6d7-45ff-a2ed-99afe23a3ac2
eec3d8a3-a551-4f23-944f-5a3b42505e5b
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have bought this to try and honestly, i’m so satisfied ! I have came up with many uses for it, and although i have the smallest size, it can go a long way !! I use this balm for pimples, and mostly for ingrown hairs along with neem oil that i have also bought from iHerb. It’s a miracle !! I have also tried it as deodorant under my armpits, i can say it’s a very good alternative as I do not smell through out the whole day. I think that

642da4e0-6e4a-4eff-be0a-775b54598458
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,132

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
7,011

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I really like the scent of this balm. The size, packaging and quality is good for the price. I use it whenever I have a pimples and it is really effective. It has tea tree essential oil scent. It moisturize your skin. It has a lot of skin benefits Good for sensitive skin. Great composition and can be used at all age. It nourish your skin. I will repurchase again.

4fffff61-ee05-4a9b-9d36-f14271bb717c
ab847b39-6534-4242-ac71-69c91b73f44d

First I bought this because of the scent. I really love tea tree. I’ve been using tea tree essential oil for a long time and this one is new. I can say quality is good band the size is just perfect for a small bag. We all know tea tree has a lot of benefit specially on the skin. It can give you nourishment and can moisturize your skin as well. Sensitive skin can use this because of the composition it has. I so love this.

e935b83a-79c1-44f0-9c0e-93171b6381cc
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

d814c33f-2e9b-4db0-a0cc-8e416cca4494
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

i find the product useful most special to the rough areas of the skin, with the regarding to the scents there 's a quite smell of minty/menthol. i received the package nicely . for now i am sarisfied with the product and i am excited to know what would be the benefit of this product on my skin if will improve or not.

7631ac47-77e2-46f2-b0ad-ae212054e895
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I always fond of keeping a tea tree balm or two close with me and the household first aid box. It helps with almost every skin issues including insect bites, minor cut or wound, acne and even skin irritations. Generous size, good enough for a long time use. Mild scent of tea tree. Just right texture, not too oily or dry, easy to smooth on wherever you want.