PH

4.7
Based on 1,764 Ratings
1,448
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It’s a really nice product. The scent is very nice and it looks natural. I really use it because it’s helping me grow my hair the qualities excellent the size is good for the price. It’s really well packed and it shows with the nice very well sealed back.

c5746b70-895a-4352-a74e-0d76baaee1e7
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I absolutely love this castor oil for so many uses. It's great for soaking a wool flannel in and then using it on the stomach/uterus to release cramps, to soothe and to detox. I also love to use it for healing skin issues like scars and stretch marks. It also amazingly helps to grow back eyebrow and eyelash hairs! As well as hair on your scalp. Use it as a mask and rub it all over the scalp to help remove scalp infections and grow back hair lost. It is very thick and sticky though, so it can do well to mix it in with another oil like olive and use plenty of natural shampoo the next morning to clean it all off. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Me and my husband use this for our hair. It works well because my husband's (nearly bald head) hair is now starting to grow back. As for me, my hair became stronger, less hair fall and grows longer faster! I also use this for my eye brows and lashes :) One product for all! Cheaper but very effective!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I use this oil for castor oil packs. I bought together with the wool flannel. The scent is just fine, very natural as this is hexane free. There is no itchy feeling on my skin after application and even if I leave it on for an hour with the hot compress. Size is just right and the quality is obviously great

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought this castor oil with others to use it on my dry scalp as a prepoo. Just add little not too much. I like this brand beacuse of its quility. The castor oil help in hair nurishment and moisterizing. I did not use it on my skin because it is little heavy and make the skin greasy. Size is acceptable. The product package arrived very well packed.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

For years I had trouble with hair loss after I heard about castor oil I immediately tried it and I fell in love I can’t step into the shower without having castor oil on my scalp two hours before the size is good the amount is great the quality is perfect I use it on my body too and it’s moisturizing the smell is not really good but I don’t mind

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I used this for my lashes. I applied it every night before going to bed. My lashes became longer and thicker in a matter of weeks. I was really happy as they were very damaged by lash extensions. I started to use it for my hair too but mixed with olive oil to make it less thick. I haven't been very consistent with my hair so I can't tell the effects yet. It is a very nourishing oil and while doing liver flushed I did hit some and massaged it on my liver. It is highly beneficial to support the elimination and flush process! Since the bottle is quite big, I decided to redistribute it in smaller bottles (best if in glass). this way you can keep it fresh and you don't contaminate the whole bottle. one bottle goes a long way as the size is big! I found it to be of very good quality too and I like that the original package bottle is in glass!