PH

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

So far loving it. First time user. 210N fits my light Mediterranean complexion perfectly. Some people have reported it being orangey but the tint blends well on my face and just looks natural. It s not cakey and doesn' t stick to fine lines and wrinkles if blended properly. It gives very good coverage, it' s non irritating, non greasy and it lasts. One pump is enough to cover my face perfectly. I will keep buying it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Absolutely love this product! It gives full coverage, covers blemishes and freckles, but doesn't look like paint! It's very soft and natural and feels light on the skin. Colour is perfect on my skin. the scent is nice too, not strong and i have sensitive skin. i use it for work and going out at night, it lasts all day. perfectc size and great quality and price. will purchase again and highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

One of the best of cc cream on IHerb. I like that I don’t have to blend a lot it just blend in. Nice size and quality. But when I use it it doesn’t have a lot of coverage that the only thing that I would change. No noticeable scent. I know it a dupe for another good product so I trued it I don’t regret it I would use if I want something daily or for a causal outing.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I got the shade 210 N , which I thought wd match me bcz its a tad bit orange on me... iherb has only a few shades of the elf camo cc cream , so you hv limited choice. But the cc cream itself has good shade range on elf website. Apart from this, I really enjoyed using this cc cream. I applied smashbox primer underneath this.( I hv oily skin n) It dried quickly on my skin. Which I appreciate as I want my spf to stay put on the skin. No noticeable scent. It has mineral filters with 13% zinc oxide n lesser percentage of titanium dioxide n an organic filter too. It didnt sting my eyes. When i finish my makeup with this cc cream, everything looks very nice even though the shade isnt a good match. You get 30g of product. I wish iherb stocks more of the shades. I didnt mind the slight creasing bcz i m happy that i finally got some tinted product with mineral filters that has a reasonable price. Overall good quality product. Perfect for oily skin

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

One of the best cc creams I ever got, I even started using it instead of my foundation since it’s give a coverage look and natural at the same time

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The color of the Camo CC Cream was very good, it suite on my face color. the texture not runny but not thick either. For 12h it still stay on.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I was so excited to try this product because of the hype it got on tiktok but I was a bit underwhelmed. It is fine but I wouldn't rave about it like the girls did on the app. overall 3/5

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Full coverage foundation I use it with elf brush , you can see the reviews on this foundation in tiktok or YouTube before you buy it

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

i have to say that i expected more from this product, but i don't think it deserves the hype. it is an ok product, nice coverage, but i won't buy it again, because there are products from the same price range that i like much more.