PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

My friend suggested me to drink the Noni juice. Then I discovered this brand, and I love it! It is a great product, I drink it in the morning and my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended. But unfortunately, I can not find it on the website...

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I've been drinking Noni juice for years from other distributors, but the price got too high for a while. Then I discovered this brand, and I love it! It is a great product, drink it in the morning with grape juice to give me energy, and the price is reasonable as well.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It’s doesn’t taste nice at first cos it’s pure noni. But I guess it’s meant to be good for you. After gotten used to it, it tasted quite refreshing almost like beer to me. It does feel better after drinking noni. But has to commit to long term consumption to see more effects.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good quality. No concerns (was worried to receive it in a plastic bottle,but it is in a glass bottle).Specific taste .Package wrapped well.Ingredient is pure noni (not composition).My bottle age is before September 2023 .It is supplement (not just juice) ,as I know fit for every diet . I’m using it :25 ml +a little bit of water(mix on a cup) and hold on a mouth before swallowing.No hemp. Benefit for lymph! if there is pain or inflammation it can improve feeling in the throat.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I purchased this product in hopes of getting my cholesterol down as so many people said it does, but unfortunately, after 21/2 months of 2tbspns mixed with juice every morning, my cholesterol showed no change or improvement at all. The taste was a bit tough to drink too, but mixed with juice, was easy to go down.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Love this , make a great change for me , improve my skin , my allergies, my stress, im going to reorder it, The taste is not so nice but you get use to it

KI
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality nutrition in a bottle. Big size. Bought this to my mother when she got cancer and needed something that could be easily ingested, when she was feeling poorly. She liked it a lot.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Take this daily mixed with apple cider vinegar, ginger and aloe vera. The concoction isn’t great tasting but I feel the benefits. Seems to be good quality and I appreciate the glass bottle packaging.