PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Best on the market

Yes, you read the title correctly, I say that Dragon Herbs Astragalus extract capsules are the best on the market. First, each capsule is a powerful 8:1 concentration. Next, Astragalus is slightly warming and should have a somewhat sweet flavor. The minute you open a bottle and smell the product, it is very apparent that this is precisely what you are getting. Dragons herbs also have an impeccable reputation for sourcing the best raw materials. If none of the above interests you then how about the simple fact that when applied correctly (consistent usage) the product works to keep you strong and healthy.

I find Dragon herbs to be a good quality company and I am never disappointed. I chose to purchase this herb from Dragon. herbs to ensure it was good quality with no impurities. I ordered Astragulus as an immune system support which was recommended by my naturopathic doctor as I have Lymes Disease. I did not take it ongoing, just for a couple of months. I didnt notice much difference but I would purchase it again if I found that my immune system needed supporting.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I regularly take herbal supplements for my health. I just got to know Astragalus. After taking this for a short period, I feel refreshed, with a good and balanced mood, and fall asleep easily and deeply. I also felt that my forearm pain was relieved.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Wow product , This product really changed my life , for wellness I use to have multivitamins which didn’t give me such good results as this Dragon herb value product Astragalus. It’s indeed a great value for money . Highly recommend to anyone who needs wellness and wellbeing.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Very effective for kidney health, astragalus is one of the few supplements that can help even reverse damage to the kidneys so it’s one of my top choices to protect them!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I read review its good for lung so im trying it. Hope that it work so well so i will order again. I also like dragon herb brand

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It is beneficial in particular to everyone, especially those who tend to be physically active and require abundant external energy.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It made my posture straight and gave me energy. Good for circulation.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great astragalus! Helps immune system and overall vitality. The best.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Supplement with great benefits, and that may telomere regeneration. Great quality!