PH

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My babies found this more suitable than other brands' tooth gels. Other brands caused them to react in pain or revulsion, which we suspect it's perhaps the gels sting or has a strong taste. However, this brand was accepted without additional fussing, perhaps because the ingredients were better tasting or milder in sensation. We decided to make repeated purchase of this good quality gel. We used up a tube quickly as the size of the tube was rather small. Packaging was decent with a distinct screw cap.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent quality. I prefer its natural ingredients. I use it for my grandson now that he's teething at 6 months. It's an excellent product.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

No artificial smell. I've tried first myself, it makes the gums kind of numb. I assume it makes it easier for a baby to handle the pain.

I really love this natural teething gel. My baby loves the taste. I’m not sure if it’s working though, but what I’ve noticed is that my baby becomes calmer sooner after I use it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Easy to use and apply. However, the clove taste in its ingredients can be overpowering and makes it difficult for baby to accept. Mine rejected several times before finally accepting. Relief seems temporary (1h?)

Posted on May 6, 2022

its great, my baby stop being anxious after rubbing it in her gum.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

nice product that you can use frequently. all natural ingredients.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Fantastic topical solution to use for teething. Safe ingredients. Convenient packaging - squeeze tube. Good size

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Baby loves this, the taste is mild enough and she stops crying when I apply so I take it does work!