PH

Posted on May 1, 2022
My Go-To Lip Balm Perfect for Sensitive Skin

It's very difficult to find a fragrance free, cruelty free, no scent, dye free and vegan lip balm. This ticks all the boxes and the price is very affordable. Its my go-to nighttime lip balm and has been a staple in my skin care routine for years. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because the texture is a bit lumpy and that annoys me but otherwise this is a great product that keeps my lips moisturised.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this stuff! It is a great alternative to petroleum, based lip treatments. Goes on smooth and is not sticky. Has definitely helped with chapped lips.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I was having a bit of a chapped lip event, read about this and had to give it a try! Glad I did... Lips healed and I really like the slant tip applicator. Good find!

I love the way this feels on my lips, but for the price, the tube is really quite small. Tbh, idk if I'd buy it again. It didn't last very long at all. That being said, you don't have to use much each time.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

this stuff is so smooth and has been lasting me a long time. I got it because I used the red balm before and liked that.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

in this time of here this thing is a blessing it's soothing the lips it's not oily and it's nurturing the lips. go get it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love this product, great size and value for money and balm is smooth and easy to apply and non sticky.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

it works well with my lips! I like how it gives moist to my lips especially this winter season. No complain!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great all rounder without a strong scent, packaging is cute..I’ve bought them as gifts for friends…

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Nice versatile product - equally good for your cuticles and for your lips!