PH

4.7
StazFoods
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Great alternative to drops

This is a great way to get an immunity boost if you don’t like the echinacea drops or find them too harsh. The dose is two capsules which is quite a lot but I do find it helps to boost immunity or hopefully restore it after battling a cold or virus!

Posted on May 4, 2022

love this! it's my second time purchasing and I plan to buy again. a must have for flu season

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

good price, formula and effect but not the best one

Posted on May 10, 2022

Didnt work so well for me, as it resulted in constipation. Not sure if it helped my immunity either.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Great

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

My husband with tonsils is taking it when he has a feeling of discomfort in his throat. I'm trying similar formulas from different manufacturers. Thanks to you, I haven't had a cold or tonsillitis for years, and I haven't regretted Corona, and I think they are all working.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

These capsules provide benefits beyond immune system health by combining two powerful ingredients. Take 2 capsules daily with 8 oz (240 ml) of water, juice, coffee or tea. Helps with colds and flu. Fewer days sick and no complications.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Echinacea is a product that I always use when the symptoms of a cold appear. The ingredients in this product can enhance immunity and improve intestinal health in just one consumption. Plus, the special price is very cost-effective, and the bottle packaging is quite beautiful.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Super. At the first sign, I took 2 capsules a day and the signs of a cold went away.