PH

3,710
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,920
ONE OF THE BEST ALC OUT THERE

For me, the best Alpha-Lipoic Acid formula I've tried so far! And its really inexpensive, too. Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help with peripheral neuropathy, some erectile disfunction, and some diabetic issues. For me at least, too much causes itching, so when I tried 600 mg per dose, I had the itching response. At the end, I settled on 150 mg as the best dosage, for me. Anyways, anyone interested in taking alpha-lipoic acid should do their own research, and determine for themselves if it may be beneficial. Since its "generally recognized as safe" for most people, the main consideration may be whether it's worth its price or not. Since this product is inexpensive at only 393¢ per gram, I consider it a good value. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

f10d9e5f-fcd2-4267-bb2a-d1cf458c9b00

I am 68 and I have been using alpha lipoic acid (ALA) for years, every 8 hours and with it I have avoided any new painful episode of gout. ALA is called the universal antioxidant or the master antioxidant par excellence, as it mobilizes free radicals (metabolic waste) and improves the action of other antioxidants. ALA behaves like the uric enzyme that humans do not have and also supplies the loss of the enzyme hypoxanthine guanine phosphoribosyl transferase. It allows metabolizing circulating uric acid and significantly improves the changes produced in the joints, tophi and kidney disease. ALA is also produced in large quantities in the first years of life. After that, it decreases, reaching low levels in old age and that's why you should take it and much better together with B vitamin complex.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid, ALA for short, is a cellular coenzyme and antioxidant that protects cells against free radical oxidative damage and inflammation. Recent research has shown its potential to raise type 1 interferon response to viral infections. It is currently the subject of scientific studies as a possible therapeutic aid for current treatments. As a strong antioxidant that also helps 'recycle' glutathione, vitamin C, vitamin E and other antioxidants, and with few side effects, I personally see benefit in taking it daily. I like the Doctor's Best brand and this ALA is good value compared to others I've seen. Take 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner for best results.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,506

I bought it for my mother, ordered the doctor to drink when taking statins, advised those who had already taken this company. The doctor said to add more coenzyme to Alpha Lipoic acid, she took the same company. The price in Ukraine of such a complex is much more expensive!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a dietary supplement that offers a wide range of benefits. These veggie caps are high quality, providing 150 mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid per serving. The capsules have no scent, they are easy to swallow, and they are suitable for vegetarians. The Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps to support healthy blood sugar levels, and also to promote healthy nerve function. Additionally, it has been shown to have potential benefits for skin health, and may also be beneficial for cardiovascular health. These benefits make it a great addition to any daily health regimen. The size of the capsules is average, and the quantity of 120 veggie caps is enough for a good amount of time. In summary, Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a high-quality supplement that offers a range of benefits for overall health and well-being.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I take this once or twice a week since our body makes ALA especially if you eat healthy and take daily supplements. I prefer in the mornings with an empty stomach. ALA fights and destroys the free radicals. It can also help the body produce other antioxidants and replenish the supply of antioxidants as they are used up. I like the Doctor’s Best, and I have seen improvements with my digestive system and detoxication process.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. ALA is a distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic, optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals for overall well-being.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have started taking this since 2 weeks from now as my age now is 40 years and this will be helping me to combat the bad cells and free radicals to boost my immunity, I am taking it first thing in the morning and there is no after taste and the ingredients seems top quality.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This product is amazing, i lost 8 kg in one month, along with waliking and diet. You will see benefit if you adhere to it. Package and quality was very good. I start with 150 then increase to 300, which was better. Make sure you measure your sugar in between, and if felt dizzy or tired.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022